KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
Maybe mixed with stuff? I have some benzos and antipsychotics too if that helps the more horrible aspects of the nutmeg trip .

Spectre

Spectre

I am serious about not taking things seriously
Nov 27, 2023
Just no...

• Yay!
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, divinemistress36, sorrowful and 1 other person
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
Maybe you could crush yourself with a thousand pounds of it.

Reactions: LifeQuitter
T

ThisIsMe1357

May 20, 2024
I do not think using nutmeg is a very good idea.

I once put 5 grams of nutmeg into my salad because I was using it for the first time and I almost got intoxicated. Nothing major happened, except for 3 things:

1. My eyes were red and burned during the evening
2. I was not able to concentrate completely (for example, I read a short paragraph on Wikipedia and I could follow the sentences one after another, but once I finished reading it I had no idea what I had just done)
3. I slept for 12 hours the following night

Nutmeg is more likely to make you experience hallucinations and dizziness rather than do anything else. Problems can start using 10 grams aready. But I also read somewhere that death is unlikely to occur even in high doses of 80 grams, though combining nutmeg with other medication is more likely to be deadly.

The problem is nutmeg only might kill you in higher doses and even then it is not easy to say what those doses should be for you specifically. I would not risk this because you would probably experience the symptoms of being high and not feeling well while actually surviving. And nutmeg can also cause organ failure if you survive after ingesting a high dose.