W

!WILL!

Mar 27, 2021
I'm planning on buying SN soon. The bottle I will be purchasing will contain 500g of SN. Should I buy a second bottle just in case something happens to the first one?

Reactions: The Lonely
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
What might happen?
I would suggest just one bottle, but if you think one might get lost in shipping- depending on where you live. Then maybe two.
But if you're in the US then you shouldn't have that problem. Its easier to hide one bottle if its 500g. My bottle is very large and takes up all the space where I hide it.

Reactions: wannabesetfree and !WILL!
B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
I would wait to see if the first arrives before paying for a second. You can always order more.

Reactions: NO-HOPE and !WILL!
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
500g is more than enough, so 1.

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, NO-HOPE and !WILL!
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
(I'm Reading PPH and updating this post):
So he mentioned a about bottles of 100ml , with :

6.5 mg/ml
20 mg/ml
60 mg/ml
65 mg/ml
20 mg/ml
200 mg/ml.

But I just hear about sellers having the 6.5 and 20's bottles only.

He says a bottle of 60mg/ml "in the vast majority of the cases". (Because some pe failed because of a previous alchool abuse historic). According to this I will need more than 60mg/ml.
(About powder it would be 12gm).

Notice: To import 200gm - 500gm of Powder, if caught it would not be a case of paying a fine. It would be trafficking.

Do you have any other source?

Would you guys mind discussing/sharing about "The Dose" you got… etc… Because I realized we need to do some math.

Last edited:
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
(I'm Reading PPH and updating this post):
So he mentioned a about bottles of 100ml , with :

6.5 mg/ml
20 mg/ml
60 mg/ml
65 mg/ml
20 mg/ml
200 mg/ml.

But I just hear about sellers having the 6.5 and 20's bottles only.

He says a bottle of 60mg/ml "in the vast majority of the cases". (Because some pe failed because of a previous alchool abuse historic). According to this I will need more than 60mg/ml.
(About powder it would be 12gm).

Notice: To import 200gm - 500gm of Powder, if caught it would not be a case of paying a fine. It would be trafficking.

Do you have any other source?

Would you guys mind discussing/sharing about "The Dose" you got… etc… Because I realized we need to do some math.
I am confused as to why you would want to buy so much (200g+) of SN. You only require 2 x 20g. Large bottles of white powder simply attract unwanted attention (think coke). I would suggest that you purchase something more discreet and less attention attracting.

B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
I am confused as to why you would want to buy so much (200g+) of SN. You only require 2 x 20g. Large bottles of white powder simply attract unwanted attention (think coke). I would suggest that you purchase something more discreet and less attention attracting.
A lot of the products are sold for agricultural purposes and thus are in large quantities.

Reactions: Greenberg
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
A lot of the products are sold for agricultural purposes and thus are in large quantities.
Understood. Smaller quantities are available.

The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
Oh, ALL THIS was about N, not SN, sorry!

Reactions: Greenberg
Wraith

Wraith

Lost in The Void
Nov 4, 2020
I plan on buying 2 smallish bottles from the same source. This way I can test one sample without comprimising the other.