xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
prolly bc their airway can become restricted, leading to a decrease in oxygen supply to the brain. this lack of oxygen can trigger convulsions as the brain attempts to regain a sufficient oxygen supply. the body's natural response to the lack of oxygen is to initiate convulsive movements in an effort to increase airflow and oxygen circulation. these may vary from involuntary muscle contractions, twitching, and jerking movements as the body tries to overcome the oxygen deprivation

Reactions: maneose and Forveleth
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
It is not unique to partial hanging but rather to asphyxiation and the brain having too little oxygen (hypoxia). Once oxygen levels in the brain get low, people often have a seizure and thus, convulsions. It can happen with partial hanging, full hanging, drowning, choking, even holding your breath.

Reactions: maneose
R

RN13

Pharma kills
Jun 3, 2024
I wrote the title wrong. I changed it. Excuses

I meant how long
prolly bc their airway can become restricted, leading to a decrease in oxygen supply to the brain. this lack of oxygen can trigger convulsions as the brain attempts to regain a sufficient oxygen supply. the body's natural response to the lack of oxygen is to initiate convulsive movements in an effort to increase airflow and oxygen circulation. these may vary from involuntary muscle contractions, twitching, and jerking movements as the body tries to overcome the oxygen deprivation
It is not unique to partial hanging but rather to asphyxiation and the brain having too little oxygen (hypoxia). Once oxygen levels in the brain get low, people often have a seizure and thus, convulsions. It can happen with partial hanging, full hanging, drowning, choking, even holding your breath.
I wrote the title wrong. I changed it. Excuses

I meant how long

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
The answer is probably not going to be satisfying - it depends. Some people don't even have convulsions at all. Anyway I think if they do, they aren't conscious at the time so unless you're concerned about making noise, it shouldn't matter.

• Informative
Reactions: RN13 and maneose