F

filthyrottendirty

Experienced
Feb 20, 2021
I hope they feel guilty and sad for the rest of their lives.

• Hugs
Reactions: naiad, UninformedLover, TessB and 1 other person
Umbreon

Umbreon

Weed Addict
Aug 20, 2020
My parents aren't so bad but I'm pissed off that they're forcing me to live which is why I don't give a shit if they're sad lmao

• Yay!
Reactions: UninformedLover, Shinobi, GenesAndEnvironment and 2 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i would love to know personally however unless its heartless then i wont believe it.
"oh she died? whos she?"

• Hugs
Reactions: UninformedLover
Thisgirlwantstosleep

Thisgirlwantstosleep

A pointless life had in a pointless world
Mar 11, 2019
My dad's an awful human being who physically and mentally abused my mum terribly when they were together and even when she had separated from him.

I don't really know what the fuck is wrong with him but I think he's a narcissist. Loves to act like an ass to appease people.

I can see him making my death all about him and I'm worried him and his sick family will bother my mum which is why I'll make sure to leave some very blunt letters for them. I'd prefer it if he wasn't at my funeral at all.

It will be painful for my mum I think but I'm too miserable here. She can be a bit rocky herself in terms of mood but she had a very hard upbringing that was filled with even more physical abuse, from her mum and her siblings.

My mum's tragic life is partially the reason I'm so blue. Number 1 it just shows to me the world is a disgusting place filled with misery and unfairness and number 2, I'm quite superstitious and big on imagery and metaphor and I'm just tired of being attached to misery.

My existence was borne out if destruction and everything in my life follows that.

I'm sick of it. I wish i was born into a stable family where I was the only child and I'll always want that, and because of it I'll never be satisfied with my reality.

I just want a normal life, and if I can't have that then I'd rather be dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: UninformedLover, demuic and HowNowBrownCow
W

WornOutLife

惞惃惈
Mar 22, 2020
Extremely depressed and broken-hearted.
They will never get over my death and my mom and brother will probably blame my dad for my death when the truth is he's the only who has supported me throughout all these years.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: DeadButDreaming, UninformedLover and blue_muse
HowNowBrownCow

HowNowBrownCow

Dec 28, 2018
Sad of course. They'll grieve and then move on. As is the nature of life, the word spins madly on.

• Hugs
PrettyMoose

PrettyMoose

Eat my arse, Pain&Sh*tness & Mindf*ckitation Grift
Mar 1, 2020
They'll be sad for a little while but they'll get over it. They'll wash away the sadness with alcohol. They would have drank everyday for the rest of their lives anyway so it doesn't really change anything besides there being a tiny bit more of temporary sadness between drinks.

• Hugs
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
They'll be sad of course, but I think they'll get over it. I think they know it's inevitable and that my current state is not sustainable.

S

suicidal257

Nov 24, 2020
I no longer care about them. They told me to die in agony anyway so they don't mourn me.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: UninformedLover and UseItOrLoseIt
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
Probably devastated and confused why.

• Love
Reactions: DeadButDreaming and UninformedLover
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
I hope they will feel guilty and actually take time to think about all the shitty things they've done and feel sorry. But realistically I know for an absolute fact they'll just say 'oh she was mentally ill, it's a shame' and not blame themselves even one bit.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: DeadButDreaming, UninformedLover, Umbreon and 2 others
DunnoWhyButYeah

DunnoWhyButYeah

~*-*~
Apr 3, 2020
My dad will be sad, I know that. My mom have alzheimer so she don't even know anymore that she have daughter.

• Love
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
My mum will probably be pretty sad, I'm one of her only remaining family members. I imagine holidays would be pretty quiet for her, unless a member of her church takes her under their wing at Christmas/Easter etc.

I'm sad to leave her behind but then I remember it would probably have the same outcome if I came out, she'd want nothing to do with me and find ways to cope on her own again. Idk why but thinking that helps.

• Hugs
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
If the plan works as intended nobody will feel anything about the act, because they will not know that I have died in the first place.

• Love
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
If the plan works as intended nobody will feel anything about the act, because they will not know that I have died in the first place.
What's the plan, if I may ask?

Reactions: UninformedLover and UseItOrLoseIt
SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
I hope she feels guilty cuz it's all mostly her fault

• Love
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
I know my parents will be sad but I don't care to much. My mom is an awful person who has ruined my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
TheLomboq

TheLomboq

Apr 6, 2021
Devastated. My dad lost his mom last year Dec. I donĀ“t know where I read about it, but most people can only really process two "catastrophic events" in such a short-span (amongst which the loss of a close family member is one). He has also been openly talking about suicide and depression (not in context to himself), despite always being the stoic typa person. I presume he either lost a friend or he has been bottling it up himself. I never asked.

Mom would probably also got nuts. She has a bit of a mad streak and I always imagine that my death would turn her into some sort of wailing widow typa figure.

My sis is in her teen and we are close. SheĀ“s going through some melancholy that I think would only get worse after my CTB. I really think, only my brother would walk away somewhat unscathed. He has arguably the best support network and was always the most independent of the bunch.

But those are just assumption. Only thing I know for certain, is that I would ruin things completely and that IĀ“m a goddamn narcissist

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
My mother no doubt angry and wronged. She has said ctb is cowardly and selfish in the past several times and I have explained that I don't think it is, but it is selfish to expect someone to suffer living just so you don't have to suffer a little grief. Maybe I won't put her through that but I might, and once she is gone I will die that same month 100% as I will have no one to look after me.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
What's the plan, if I may ask?
The plan is to vanish and then end it discreetly, as if I did not exist in the first place; then hopefully others will put it down to something such as "Well they have probably moved on." and all will be forgotten.

Yes I know that my response is vague. Apologies.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: hahabye
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
The plan is to vanish and then end it discreetly, as if I did not exist in the first place; then hopefully others will put it down to something such as "Well they have probably moved on." and all will be forgotten.

Yes I know that my response is vague. Apologies.
Thanks! I get the gist of it. :) I was just curious because the idea seems very appealing. No funeral, no expenses for the relatives, etc

Reactions: Sprite_Geist