T

Tiredofhurting

Feb 26, 2021
I will get irrationally angry. It is not as bad as it use to be but I generally used my anger as my outlet. I would do things that a normal person would not. Like walk across a tree that fell across the river. Just an example of many thing I have done to cope. It is almost as if I push the envelope to see if I will die. I am just having a tough day and my old emotions are coming through.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mistake of Nature, WornOutLife, puppet_nihilist and 2 others
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Most emotions I feel these days are negative, and I bottle everything I can up. I very, very rarely get angry. Even when I guess I should be mad, it just kind of turns inward and is more like sadness at the end.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Used to cry occasionally or hit concrete walls. Now I am going to repress my emotions and toughen up just because they are not entertaining anymore. The whole "emotions give you strength" thing is garbage. Oh, and I guess it goes without saying that I never have any positive emotions (aside from laughter/humour).

Reactions: Mistake of Nature
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
These days, I feel an large absence of emotion. I feel an deep emptiness within me. I spend a lot of time trapped within my own thoughts, and when I occasionally get these moments of sadness, I just internally reflect on it. I don't use any physical release, all the pain just stays within my mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppet_nihilist and logan
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I used to take out all my anger on my punching bad and it really worked.

Now, when my emotions are out of control, I just listen to music, drink alcohol or have some cigarettes.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
angry homer simpson GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime and hahabye
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Scream and shout usually, or make holes in walls then cry.

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I used to take out all my anger on my punching bad and it really worked.

Now, when my emotions are out of control, I just listen to music, drink alcohol or have some cigarettes.
And alcohol helps you in such a situation?
For me it was then rather worse - no fear but the emotions became even stronger ...

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I'm annoyed and mad all the time. There's nothing I can do about it but walk away and go to sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppet_nihilist
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
And alcohol helps you in such a situation?
For me it was then rather worse - no fear but the emotions became even stronger ...

Yeah, alcohol affects each person in a different way.
As for me, I just get happy, say silly things and dance! I even forget I'm suicidal lol.

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Yeah, alcohol affects each person in a different way.
As for me, I just get happy, say silly things and dance! I even forget I'm suicidal lol.
That's sounds it's like medicine ... ;-)
But I also think that it depends a lot on the quantity.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Breaking things, hitting myself... I gave myself a black eye several times, I ripped my hair few times... One time I cut my long hair out of frustration.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I've numbed out my feelings recently. Not much if any emotions are there rt now. I'm lucky to be able to do this.

Last edited: