SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
What do you guys do when things get really bad? What do you do to feel better? I'm struggling real bad right now so I'm looking for ideas.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
Taking a nice warm bath.

Reactions: SweetDreams500
Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
Hide under the covers

Reactions: Breakout92 and SweetDreams500
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
Occupy myself with bullshit. Booze. That's about it really.

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
This website has several ideas

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Gym, getting no strength or physique gains tho. Maybe my testosterone is low. Distract with music and SaSu.

Last edited:
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Mostly I play a round of CoD Warzone Zombie mode or continue digitizing my dairy or continue working on my little writing project. All of those are very distracting but when I'm not in the mood to do those things or things get really bad, I unfortunately go to my room and do a bit of self harming until I pass out. I don't know when it happened but I sorta developed that emergency shutdown behavior where I faint into the sweet darkness when I stare at my blood long enough.

LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
I'm not great at soothing myself generally, but if I really need a pick me up I like to cook or bake/make something simple if I can. My favourite go to recipes are homemade cookies, a pizza or homemade ice cream. The advantage of the ice cream is that it doesn't involve any cooking or preparation really and only consists of 3 ingredients, so hard to get wrong. And even if you do get it wrong, it still ends up being delicious.

If those are not an option because I'm too ill/lethargic/in pain and I have money to spare, I might treat myself to something small instead, like my favourite jar of hot chocolate with some mini marshmallows.

II'll watch my favourite shows (anime can be a particularly good distraction for me, or any type of animated show/movie) or animal videos.

I also still have my old Gameboy and Pokémon Yellow - I've had this Pokémon Yellow since it was first released and it still works! Sometimes that's a good distraction, but easy to play.

Last edited:
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I call off all my lessons and just go to bed and watch anime or sleep until I can feel better. Then, I try to deal with things but some of them only end up getting worse so it is better to solve the problems asap.

UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
For me I usually just daydream or go to sleep.

But you should try journaling, watching tv, reading a book or taking a walk outside. I learned these coping mechanisms from my therapist.

Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
Daydreaming, watching youtube, sleeping, eating. My dog makes me very happy too, shes so sweet.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Watching youtube, talking to my friends or people from SS