MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Student
Aug 30, 2023
How to forgive myself before I end my life? I've done terrible things to people I love for selfish reasons. They hate me now. Is there any point in seeking forgiveness before I go? What's the point when you're dead?

Idk. I don't believe in god. And i can't come back. So nobody is gonna forgive me but me. But I can't even do that.

Idk I don't have a lot of time left. I know that much. I guess I just don't want to be remembered badly. I also want someone to care about me when I die. I want someone to miss me but I don't even have that anymore. I thought I wanted this but I don't. I'm really sorry

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
Seeking forgiveness from people you love is meaningful and you're still here so why not try?
Doing so might help you find forgiveness for yourself.

Reactions: Reflection
R

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
Try seeking forgiveness and show it with actions, not just words. Even if they don't budge then at the very least it could help you forgive yourself.

Reactions: landslide2
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think it's worth it. For them too- so that they realise that you are actually sorry. It shows you care about someone when you feel bad that you may have hurt them.

Reactions: landslide2