corgiee

corgiee

Jun 29, 2023
theres this man i like on the internet. we are good friends, but he only likes me as a friend, nothing more (it is very obvious). he's really nice and caring, and i guess i like that about him. i dont know what to do to get him off my mind though. it's impeding in my day to day life. i always check for his texts, which makes me get on my phone more, and distracting me from other things. he's my best friend, and he says i'm his best friend too. how do i stop thinking about him all the time? how do i get someone off my mind?

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Tired_of_myself

Tired_of_myself

Jan 2, 2024
I was once in love with a person who lived in another city. We started a long-distance relationship, but over time the distance kept us apart. my heart was in pieces... I only got better after I cut ties, unfortunately. It's not the same situation, but just sharing. I hope for the best :)

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i do the same things with my bf. constantly looking and waiting for his messages even when i know for a fact hes sleeping or whatever and cant message back.

i find, you have to consciously put time into yourself. even reward yourself for not checking.