UsurpedByDepression

UsurpedByDepression

non cogito, ergo, non sum.
Dec 9, 2023
As the title says, is there a way to avoid making any noise while performing a partial hanging? any ideas that come to mind?

For the convulsions, I could tie myself up, but I don't see it as feasible and in any case they are not the ones that worry me the most, on the other hand, I would be interested to know how I could mitigate the sound of any death rales, possible gasping or agonal breathing et similia, making them as quiet as possible;

it's the latter that worry me, I still haven't understood if they happen because the people who have attempted partial hanging have done something wrong, perhaps by compressing the trachea too much or not having applied enough pressure to the carotids and ending up dying of asphyxiation before losing consciousness, or even if adopted correctly, these sounds are unavoidable: It would be helpful if someone could clarify my thoughts on this as well;

to minimize the possible noises, I thought that I could cover my mouth with tape and put an airtight bag over my head, although that's more to make sure my brain doesn't get any oxygen, that damn bastard.

Anyway, I would like to know what you think and read your opinions on the matter.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
With partial you are mostly on the floor and may flop around fo a bit. Drag a mattress over and be on it. That should reduce any noise.