moonangel18

moonangel18

Mar 10, 2020
I'm planning on ctb next week. I don't wanna burden other people anymore but I don't want them to know that I did it. As much as possible, I want it to look like an accident or that I just died naturally so that hopefully, they can use my insurance.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and Spitfire
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Honestly I'm not sure if you could. I feel like making it look like an accident is going to lead to an investigation which I imagine would involve going through your internet history and bank statements (assuming the SN might show up there). I don't think you can just up and die without people looking into what happened.

• Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Symbiote, ovaltinee99 and 4 others
pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
You'd go to over a body of water, wearing a neoprene suit with weights attached and a inflatable vessel with weights also, drink the SN and release the air valve.

File a claim for missing person.

It'd work.

What do you think?

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
The Police will surely find residue of the SN in your glass and I doubt you'd have time to get rid of the evidence before you ctb.
Honestly I'm not sure if you could. I feel like making it look like an accident is going to lead to an investigation which I imagine would involve going through your internet history and bank statements (assuming the SN might show up there). I don't think you can just up and die without people looking into what happened.
Yes, a healthy person dies under mysterious circumstances, there'll definitely be an autopsy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost2211
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I really don't see how SN could be made look like an accident, it has very clear effects on your body, like your lips turning blue among other things. Not to mention that this is not something that you ingest in quantities larger than a couple of grains in meats, and people are not expected to have it laying around unless you are a fisher or a butcher.

Or, well, There can be a way, but I want to be VERY clear about this, I don't recommend, nor encourage and much less want you to do this.

You could probably pass it as a case of death by coronavirus IF you live in an area deeply affected by it, manage to hide all evidence, get tested and your family knows about your results and get a bit of luck. many hospitals are getting overrun so they don't really have the time to investigate each death and rule it as suicide, specially when there was already a confirmed diagnosis and some form of testimony about it.

Still, this is highly unreliable and you'll probably have to accept the fact that they'll know it was a suicide if you decide to use SN.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, patheticpartner and x~Sophia~x
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
The Police will surely find residue of the SN in your glass and I doubt you'd have time to get rid of the evidence before you ctb.

Yes, a healthy person dies under mysterious circumstances, there'll definitely be an autopsy.
Yup, and if they somehow don't find out that it was a suicide (unlikely imo) then it could turn into a homicide case - they will know you have been poisoned. But like I said in my first comment, they will probably search through OP's stuff and come to the conclusion that OP bought the SN and ingested it on purpose.

• Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner, x~Sophia~x and Fragile
D

Deleted member 25174

Jan 4, 2021
I'm planning on ctb next week. I don't wanna burden other people anymore but I don't want them to know that I did it. As much as possible, I want it to look like an accident or that I just died naturally so that hopefully, they can use my insurance.
Where are you? My life insurance covers me doing it

• Wow
Reactions: patheticpartner and x~Sophia~x
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
No. I don't think there is any way with SN for an unexpected death to be covered up to seem like something else. It is very obvious what happened.. unless the body rotted away or was incinerated or something else like that.

Accidentally poisoned? Could happen...

Reactions: patheticpartner and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I don't think it's possible. Your body will look like you died of methemoglobinemia, and they would check the toxicology and find SN. There would also be way too high a concentration to be accidental ingestion.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Keto, patheticpartner and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
SN will show up in the autopsy regardless even if you are decapitated, run over, or crushed right after you take it. Maybe if you were vaporized and didn't leave a body behind it could be seen as an accident if you're filmed or something. Maybe a better way would be to set up a scene that makes it look like a homicide like if you were murdered. SN has been used before to murder people though I guess this level of deception would be too much too. You might also contribute to SN being cracked down upon even more if people thought it was used for homicide.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, patheticpartner, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
H

hellodarkness

Dec 8, 2020
Yeah I don't think SN or any of the peaceful or "painless" methods are going to be declared an accident. This is a factor in how I have planned how I am CTBing. In a way people die accidentally all the goddamn time. Painful but, all of this is for them, not for me.

• Love
  • Hugs
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah I don't think SN or any of the peaceful or "painless" methods are going to be declared an accident. This is a factor in how I have planned how I am CTBing. In a way people die accidentally all the goddamn time. Painful but, all of this is for them, not for me.
Except inert gas it is something else. Can not be accomplished alone though is a problem.

Evidence gets left behind...

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
Where are you? My life insurance covers me doing it
Yes, I applied for life insurance last year and I specifically asked if would pay out if I committed suicide... they said it would pay out.

• Wow
Reactions: Keto and patheticpartner
I

iguanah

Dec 31, 2020
everyone here seems to be differing you which is probably accurate, if you can clean up any virtual trace on the physical end you could always go somewhere you body wouldn't be found for a long time and take it. set up a tent in the woods or something

• Love
moonangel18

moonangel18

Mar 10, 2020
Yes, I applied for life insurance last year and I specifically asked if would pay out if I committed suicide... they said it would pay out.
You are lucky. I'm from the Philippines. And most insurance will he invalidated if you commit suicide. Which is really sad and unfair in my opinion.

• Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, LifeQuitter2018, Journeytoletgo and 2 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
You are lucky. I'm from the Philippines. And most insurance will he invalidated if you commit suicide. Which is really sad and unfair in my opinion.
I agree, it is unfair, but the bloke who was trying to sell me the insurance sounded desperate and it made me wonder if he was actually telling me the truth. If I was dead, I'd never know if my insurance was valid, would I?
So I decided against buying it.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Fthis and patheticpartner
pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
Fluoroacetate, only remains in ear wax (forgot Asians don't have ear wax, you good to go).

Source: URL naturepoisonsCtrl+enter

Last edited:
  • Yay!
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: patheticpartner and Deleted member 24006
D

Deleted member 24006

Nov 20, 2020
Unless you can figure out a way to set yourself on fire after death it's pretty much going to be obvious it wasn't :natural" causes. Sorry .....

• Love
UselessMF

UselessMF

Dec 4, 2020
I agree, it is unfair, but the bloke who was trying to sell me the insurance sounded desperate and it made me wonder if he was actually telling me the truth. If I was dead, I'd never know if my insurance was valid, would I?
So I decided against buying it.
When I signed my life insurance about 12 years ago, there was a clause that said they will not pay if I commit suicide in the 5 years after signing the contract, after that they will pay.

• Wow
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, LifeQuitter2018, patheticpartner and 1 other person
L

LCS8555

Jun 2, 2021
Only after an initial period. usually 1 or 2 years in the UK.

• Love
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Pour the 25 grams of SN on a steak and eat it? Mention something to your family about wanting to cure meat or something beforehand. Idk lol

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and Dead Meat
RockBot

RockBot

A Mole Sitting in a Hole
Jun 6, 2020
Buy a huge drum of blue paint, decorate half your room in it, and make it look like you fell and drowned in the rest.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: patheticpartner and Fthis
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
-buy some hotdogs.
-Inject hotdogs with pre mixed sn/water.
-Consume hotdogs
…the autopsy will mention a malfunction with the hotdog manufactures. ( they contained too much sn)

Either your family will get a huge payout from the said company or you'll make a small time headline somewhere 'person ded from hotdogs, which are know to contain sodium nitrite' and this will the start a revolution to get sodium nitrite removed completely from food.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: patheticpartner, Fthis, LifeQuitter2018 and 1 other person
M

MajereTwins

Nov 12, 2020

There will be an autopsy, but SN does not show up in the routine tests. If there are obvious signs they will order the test, but if there's a possibility that shows up in the routine tests (e.g. benzos and alcohol) they may just attribute it to that and not look further.

• Love