J

Jer1188

Mar 20, 2021
i need to kill myself without anyone finding out it was suicide.
I've been looking for a way since a long time and all i have now is trying to give myself a heart attack and i don't that will work.

i have a little sister and i can't put her through that. I would never.
but i really need to kill myself i can't handle being alive anymore.

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
You can't

Reactions: noname123, Rabitfever and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Upvote 0
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
The only way I can think of is looking for a hitman on the deep web and hire him to kill you but, it's unlikely to happen.

Reactions: Willdieby30, suicide4me and TessB
Upvote 0
babybrie

babybrie

Mar 11, 2021
God I wish I knew. I don't want to kill myself cause it would literally destroy ever fiber of my families lives. I wish they didn't love me so so much because now I'm trapped and don't want to hurt them. If it looks like an accident or natural I think they could deal with it better than knowing how much pain I was in. I was going to take sn but can't cause I just start to feel so guilty. Now I'm chugging energy drinks all day to try and ruin my heart but it's impossible to just randomly die if you're young it seems

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, LifeQuitter2018, demuic and 2 others
Upvote 0
Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
Do you mean making your death look like an accident instead of suicide?
I can imagine that if you drove into a tree people might think it was an accident, better if you were extremely drunk too.
Thats the only thing i can think of rn

Reactions: voyager and TessB
Upvote 1
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
The only way I can think of is looking for a hitman on the deep web and hire him to kill you but, it's unlikely to happen.
Ten grand they are. I looked ahead lol

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Willdieby30, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
Upvote 0
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
Why does it matter? Your sister would devastated either way.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and GenesAndEnvironment
Upvote 0
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
i need to kill myself without anyone finding out it was suicide.
I've been looking for a way since a long time and all i have now is trying to give myself a heart attack and i don't that will work.

i have a little sister and i can't put her through that. I would never.
but i really need to kill myself i can't handle being alive anymore.
I was literally thinking about this today. Like one thing i often think of doing is crashing my car.. I guess the cause of the crash could be ambiguous? Also as a woman I sometimes think of getting into dodgy situations with dodgy men who might harm or kill me. I literally nearly did that once, planned to meet someone I could tell was a total sadist and go somewhere lonely with him thinking he might well kill me. I didn't end up doing it for various reasons... but I probably would do it if the opportunity was there.
I'm obviously not recommending anyone else do this! Just saying to you I know how you feel x

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, UseItOrLoseIt, lofticries and 1 other person
Upvote 0
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
  • Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: Willdieby30, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 3 others
Upvote 0
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
How about retrieving a frisbee from across a busy freeway?

• Yay!
Reactions: loopylou, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
Upvote 0
S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
My buddy drove into a bridge and they deemed it an accident and that's what everyone thought even though it was definitely suicide because he told me of his plans. I'm one of the only people that know the truth and everyone else thinks and believes it was an accident.

• Hugs
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, LifeQuitter2018, voyager and 2 others
Upvote 0
babybrie

babybrie

Mar 11, 2021
My buddy drove into a bridge and they deemed it an accident and that's what everyone thought even though it was definitely suicide because he told me of his plans. I'm one of the only people that know the truth and everyone else thinks and believes it was an accident.
The only thing that scares me about staging a suicide as a vehicle accident is if it ends up leaving you injured/paralyzed instead of killing you.

Reactions: noname123, LifeQuitter2018, demuic and 1 other person
Upvote 0
S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
The only thing that scares me about staging a suicide as a vehicle accident is if it ends up leaving you injured/paralyzed instead of killing you.
Agreed. There is definitely a lot of variables in it. Luckily he hit it straight on and was going close to 100, so he died instantly they said.

Upvote 0
Bergamot

Bergamot

Sorry babe i love you..
Jan 25, 2021
Another method can be to provoke or attack criminals or bad people, such as gangs or groups. If you are lucky and if they are very angry and nervous they can kill you and make everything look like murder than suicide.

• Yay!
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018
Upvote 0
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Depending on your location, drowning or falling can seem rather accidental. Especially if one takes up an activity or sport beforehand like swimming, climbing, selfie shooting on cliffs etc. Putting oneself into jeopardy to please one's followers for likes seems a rather acceptable way to go nowadays...

Reactions: Jumper Geo, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and bad luck
Upvote 0
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I am looking for something similar. Contact me if you find a solution
Friends, in my head there are two suicide scenarios:

1. Dying at home or in a hotel. Result: They would find my body sooner or later. Good things: The family can say goodbye, cry to me, etc.
Bad things: You have to pay for a funeral, cremation or shit because I don't have any insurance.

2. To flee to some difficult area to access (mountain) this would be an extra effort because for a long time I have been a scab that only goes out to buy sometimes and disappear there.
Good things: If you can't find me, you don't have to pay anything.
Bad things: I suppose the helicopter or whatever, will have to be paid for in addition to death expenses.

The ideal is the sea. Disappeared at sea, but I have no access to it. When I speak of the sea I speak of the high seas and jumping overboard in the middle of a storm or something like that, but it seems more literary than possible. In this scenario, nobody pays anything because there is no body.

Damn, for a poor man they are all expenses and I would not like anyone to pay anything.

PD:of a thread that I opened but I am going to close so as not to repeat the topic.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager
Upvote 0
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Autoerotic asphyxiation gone wrong, climbing gone wrong, bathroom-bbq gone wrong, sword swallowing/shotgun swallowing gone wrong, heavy bench press gone wrong, diving gone wrong and fentanyl usage gone wrong are all some ideas.

I also have a little sister that I don't want to fuck up so I'm trying to hang in there until I actually hang in there. Figured that she'll handle the suicide better when she's 18/20 or something, has a boyfriend and moved out or whatever.

• Yay!
Reactions: Willdieby30, LifeQuitter2018, voyager and 4 others
Upvote 0
Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
selfie shooting on cliffs etc. Putting oneself into jeopardy to please one's followers for likes seems a rather acceptable way to go nowadays...
Do you really want to be remembered as the one who gave it all for the gram.. :pfff:

• Yay!
Reactions: voyager, loopylou, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 1 other person
Upvote 0
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I was literally thinking about this today. Like one thing i often think of doing is crashing my car.. I guess the cause of the crash could be ambiguous? Also as a woman I sometimes think of getting into dodgy situations with dodgy men who might harm or kill me. I literally nearly did that once, planned to meet someone I could tell was a total sadist and go somewhere lonely with him thinking he might well kill me. I didn't end up doing it for various reasons... but I probably would do it if the opportunity was there.
I'm obviously not recommending anyone else do this! Just saying to you I know how you feel x
Crash investigations would deem it non accidental
And to be fair you could end up
yes I agree. End up with no legs or something. Brrrr. No way

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Upvote 0
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
The most dangerous weapon around these days is a mobile phone, you either get hit by a car reading a message or listening to music or the below.

Take care

Geo

• Yay!
Reactions: bad luck
Upvote 0
N

NoSurprises

Mar 11, 2021
All those mwthods named involved abuse of menthal health for the police man that will have to kill you and risk onf fatal injuries for bystanders if uou decide to crash your car in a highway. I think yhat a good method would.be enter to a deep river pretending to be swimming and drown dead there ala Jeff Buckley.

Of course drowning to death is incredibly painful

Upvote 0