C

Connor36082

Apr 18, 2019
I've been in hospital in the UK for 4 months now under section 3 of the mental health act. After all the therapy and time I've been here I still feel the exact same. It makes me more depressed because I never get better from going to hospital. I never get relief from depression. I don't even know how I'm still going.

• Hugs
Reactions: dreamsofdestruction, Lara Francis, binturong and 5 others
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I've been in hospital in the UK for 4 months now under section 3 of the mental health act. After all the therapy and time I've been here I still feel the exact same. It makes me more depressed because I never get better from going to hospital. I never get relief from depression. I don't even know how I'm still going.

Maybe you should get out of there? Few get better by being caged in a prison.

C

Connor36082

Apr 18, 2019
Maybe you should get out of there? Few get better by being caged in a prison.
I can't get out while sectioned, I've tried and got brought back by the police. In this hospital I've started smoking, had my first ever fights. It's been a nightmare.

Reactions: Strumgewehr and Going Home
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I can't get out while sectioned, I've tried and got brought back by the police. In this hospital I've started smoking, had my first ever fights. It's been a nightmare.

Tell them that you feel better and you want to be treated like outcare patient. Tell them the very rational reasons for this that being in a hospital feels like prison and don't get to feel like a normal person. I'm not saying this so you can go home and kill yourself. I've been hospital twice for 6 and 3 months and it is simply not a theraputic place to be. It's more or less a prison. It's a place you should be 1-2 weeks max.
And stop all self-harm if you are doing it.

C

Connor36082

Apr 18, 2019
Tell them that you feel better and you want to be treated like outcare patient. Tell them the very rational reasons for this that being in a hospital feels like prison and don't get to feel like a normal person. I'm not saying this so you can go home and kill yourself. I've been hospital twice for 6 and 3 months and it is simply not a theraputic place to be. It's more or less a prison. It's a place you should be 1-2 weeks max.
I agree with you completely. I should be out of here soon, my psychiatrist hates me, so she will discharge me in a week or two.