• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nature_is_God

Nature_is_God

The cause of suffering is the desire to exist
Jul 27, 2020
I wondering if there were people on here that listen to rappers.

Here are some I listen to:
- Tyler, the Creator
- Kendrick Lamar
- XXXTENTACION (used to)
- Juice WRLD
- Ski Mask the Slump God
- J Cole
- Kanye West
- Lil Uzi Vert
- and many more...

Last edited:
purplesmoothie

purplesmoothie

Experienced
Sep 13, 2018
I like all those :)

I also like Atmosphere, Doja Cat, Frank Ocean, Childish Gambino, Bryson Tiller, the Weeknd, Kiana Lede, Tinashe, and Brockhampton. Many others too.

Nature_is_God

Nature_is_God

Jul 27, 2020
I like all those :)

I also like Atmosphere, Doja Cat, Frank Ocean, Childish Gambino, Bryson Tiller, the Weeknd, Kiana Lede, Tinashe, and Brockhampton. Many others too.

You got GOOD ass tastes

Reactions: purplesmoothie
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
I like a lot of rap. They are not necessarily the best for this forum. A lot is for partying and not for us down and out. X sure gots talent, though not as fond of how he was when he lived. I wished he made longer songs because his singing and rapping was great.
I wouldn't call Doja a rapper. But she DOES rap. Doja is just Doja. <3

Reactions: Nature_is_God
Nature_is_God

Nature_is_God

Jul 27, 2020
I like hip hop but Kendrick is the only one on your list I listen to sorry

That's alright, he's one of my favorites. Your favorite track from him?
I like a lot of rap. They are not necessarily the best for this forum. A lot is for partying and not for us down and out. X sure gots talent, though not as fond of how he was when he lived. I wished he made longer songs because his singing and rapping was great.
I wouldn't call Doja a rapper. But she DOES rap. Doja is just Doja. <3

Most of the rap I prefer is "conscious rap" although I like the party stuff too occasionally.

Yeah, I was big into X's music a couple years back. He was very unique in his style. What's your favorite track?

Last edited:
Reactions: purplesmoothie
merebaisdead

merebaisdead

Student
Mar 19, 2023
You're a real one. All of his albums are great to me. I don't know what my favorite would be; possibly "u" from To Pimp a Butterfly.
'u' is a fantastic song! I would argue that TPAB is the greatest hip-hop album of all time, so many bangers, and that convo with tupac at the end was so beautiful and a great way to conclude the album.
He's definitely a conscious rapper. See for yourself....a good one is The People and it was produced by Kanye so ya might like it.
Holyyyyyy - literally, my first time seeing someone mention this song. You heard 'be'? Kanye's production is all over it, and its fantastic!

Last edited: