I

int5

May 26, 2021
Hi, I'm new. I've been lurking for a few months and decided to join ss. I have schizophrenia and BDD. I've been suicidal for 19 years. I don't know how long I will be able to carry on. I'm not able to work so I'm worried they will put me in a mental institution, as far as I can see that is where life is leading me, so pretty much I'd rather ctb then end up there. I have no social skills so I'm pretty messed up and I regret for self medicating my self with alcohol which messed up my life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Buffy5120, WornOutLife, DunnoWhyButYeah and 7 others
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
A warm welcome.
I am sorry that you are in such a difficult situation.
From my own experience, I can only recommend that you first get away from alcohol.
This will not solve all your problems, but it is an important first step. Otherwise it will be very difficult to get better.
Maybe sport is a possible way.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Welcome to the forum. This life can be cruel and our own thoughts really can torture us. If only there was an peaceful way out if we wanted one. I wish you the best.

I

int5

May 26, 2021
A warm welcome.
I am sorry that you are in such a difficult situation.
From my own experience, I can only recommend that you first get away from alcohol.
This will not solve all your problems, but it is an important first step. Otherwise it will be very difficult to get better.
Maybe sport is a possible way.
Thank you for the warm welcome and thank you for advice, I'm staying away from alcohol.

I

int5

May 26, 2021
Very good, then I hope you can solve the other problems too!
I hope so too, but I'm not so optimistic anymore. Thank you for replying
Welcome to the forum. This life can be cruel and our own thoughts really can torture us. If only there was an peaceful way out if we wanted one. I wish you the best.
Thank you.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hello, pal!

Welcome to this lovely community.
Most of us will do nothing but try to help you as much as possible because we really know what being depressed and having suicidal thoughts feels like.

Feel free to pm me whenever you want!

Hugs,

Matt

Reactions: int5