Rose190021

Rose190021

Rosie
Dec 13, 2018
I leave this site for awhile and then I'll come back because I find myself in the same spot over and over but yet I still have hope that something good is possible. I don't know what will even make me feel anything at this point. I feel like I don't have anyone that understands what I'm going through. I don't even understand what I'm going through. The only thing that I do know is I can't keep doing all of this. I can't keep going in a never ending circle. I'm lost. I need help. I need suggestions. I'm struggling to keep the desire to live.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: xBrialesana, JustAMatterOfTime, Charaltontin and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Welcome back!
I've also tried to leave ctb about a month ago but it didn't work. There's nowhere else in which people and I can understand each other so much.
SS is not the problem but my mind.

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling like this but don't worry, we'll do our best to help you.

The first suggestion I'll give you is to try to start setting yourself short, easy and doable goals such as cleaning your house, taking a shower everyday, finding a new tv show you like, etc.

These small actions will allow you and give you strength to do bigger actions such as going for walks/runs, studying, working, etc.

You might still be suicidal, though. At least I still am. I'm really trying to live but it's really difficult.

I even wanted to ctb last night and didn't want monday to arrive but here it is! I have no choice but to fight and win the battle today.

Wish you the best and hope you can do this!

• Love
Reactions: Rose190021 and UninformedLover