B

beyonddone

tried&failed fighting against corrupt family court
Sep 9, 2024
Hey, so i have been trying to find a way to exit as soon as possibe, i had the date chosen for sept 22nd but got interfered with. Im now going back and fourth on finding and buying fetanylor heroin (never done either so i believe a large amt of eirher will do it for me) and renting a storage unit and pulling my car in and going to sleep.
My main issue is I would for many reasons prefer to rent a storage unit and leave my car running until no longer alive especially since it's obviously considered one of the most if not the most painless way to go… my biggest fear with this is I know studies show that in a confined space like a two car garage. It only takes 30 minutes and I I'm just concerned that my car will run out of gas and I'll wake up which from everything I've read and researched it doesn't seem possible maybe someone can help me someone knows about this or someone knows someone who succeeded this way any information I would very much appreciate as I would like to do this in the next 2 days at most..
I have a decent amount of money to buy anything i need, luckily (storage unit rental/the drugs) but i have it from not paying any of my bills for obvious reasons.
Anyway, any thoughts, help, suggestions, please, i appreciate you all, i have no one person in my life, yall are the only ones i have to talk to, esp to talk to about this since no one that understands this feeling will ever get it. 🖤

Last edited:
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Hey, so i have been trying to find a way to exit as soon as possibe, i had the date chosen for sept 22nd but got interfered with. Im now going back and fourth on finding and buying fetanylor heroin (never done either so i believe a large amt of eirher will do it for me) and renting a storage unit and pulling my car in and going to sleep.
My main issue is I would for many reasons prefer to rent a storage unit and leave my car running until no longer alive especially since it's obviously considered one of the most if not the most painless way to go… my biggest fear with this is I know studies show that in a confined space like a two car garage. It only takes 30 minutes and I I'm just concerned that my car will run out of gas and I'll wake up which from everything I've read and researched it doesn't seem possible maybe someone can help me someone knows about this or someone knows someone who succeeded this way any information I would very much appreciate as I would like to do this in the next 2 days at most..
I have a decent amount of money to buy anything i need, luckily (storage unit rental/the drugs) but i have it from not paying any of my bills for obvious reasons.
Anyway, any thoughts, help, suggestions, please, i appreciate you all, i have no one person in my life, yall are the only ones i have to talk to, esp to talk to about this since no one that understands this feeling will ever get it. 🖤
As far as leaving your car running, I'm not 100% positive but believe I heard that it's not really feasible with cars of today as it was before tech came into play in the auto industry.
It's at least worth looking into.
I hope that whatever choices you make that you find a place of unconditional love & eternal peace🌹💔

Reactions: noairtobreathe1
J

justpathetic

Pathetic
Sep 15, 2024
What kind of car? You should really research this. A lot of cars don't allow exhaust into interior unless you rig a hose or something and a lot have safety features which turn the car off if co2bis detected inside. Also most storage units have hours and a ton of cameras. They will not hesitate to call police if someone is there when they're not supposed to be. If it doesn't have hours then you run the risk of someone hearing and call the police.

Reactions: landslide2 and noairtobreathe1