infinitend

infinitend

Tudo é transitório
Apr 10, 2024
Sorry for my English, I'm BR using a translator

● What really is the roadmap/itinerary for SN?

Fasting 24 hours or 8 hours?

How many hours before taking SN, should I take anthermetic?

What about acid regulator, like "Omeprazol"?

The forum says in the guide, 24 hours of fasting + antiemetic + acid regulator, but some users say that there is no need for an acid regulator and only fasting for 8 hours.

- I already have SN and metoclopramide (Plabel) as an antiemetic. I would like to do this correctly, effectively and without doubts about the process. I ask for pertinent answers.

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
This is all my opinion & should not be taken as 100% fact because I truly cannot be certain. However, extended fasting increases the acid content of your stomach. Increased acid content makes you more likely to vomit. I believe a 24 hour fast is counterproductive and an 8 hour fast would be more effective. With either duration of fasting, I don't believe an antacid would harm anything, and I would assume it would be helpful with a 24 hour fast. On the other hand, I don't think antacids are strictly necessary & it's best to limit what you're consuming in an od. I'd personally default to 8 hour fast & no antacid, I think doing a test run with the meto & knowing how your body reacts to fasting will give you the best answer personally

• Love
Reactions: infinitend