N

NoPointToContinue

Student
Jun 2, 2021
I don't know any reliable source where I can get SN, so I just search in google and bunch of websites come up. How can I know that these are legit? Can you recommend me way to get SN (without providing links)?
Also I see different SN products with significantly different prices. (even in same website. For example, one product sold 25g/14.6 pound and other 500g/15.7 pound) How should I choose? What specifications we are looking for?
Thanks

natali4

natali4

Student
May 24, 2021
I don't know any reliable source where I can get SN, so I just search in google and bunch of websites come up. How can I know that these are legit? Can you recommend me way to get SN (without providing links)?
Also I see different SN products with significantly different prices. (even in same website. For example, one product sold 25g/14.6 pound and other 500g/15.7 pound) How should I choose? What specifications we are looking for?
Thanks
I just bought food grade SN online. The website says its 99+% pure. 2 lbs. costed me $22 including delivery. The website was a biodiesel and lab supply store, that had a verified address and reviews on google. It is difficult to get lab grade, but food grade is easily available. And based on my search, $20-$25 should be about the average price for 2 lbs. SN.