P

Paralysed&Poorly2

Mar 17, 2021
Hi

I've not been here for a while as I have been doing well despite my physical health taking a big turn. Increasing one of my tablets seen to have taken the edge off.

So I'm in hospital anyway right now physical health not mental health but that always has a big knock on effect on my MH. I've been doing very well and managing but in the last hour it's just come over me and I want out .

I've locked myself in the bathroom so I don't blow up at anyone as it's not there fault.

But I think what tipped me over the edge is there not listening to me. I know my body

And I just can't stop thinking why did I ever think anything would ever be different
I just need to keep as calm as I can and not do anything impulsive as that never ends well. I'm fighting against every instinct.
I just need to keep as calm as I can and not do anything impulsive as that never ends well. I'm fighting against every instinct.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, Dead Meat, puppet_nihilist and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
1st off I am sending you lots of hugs , smiles and support. I have BPD, in which one minute I am happy and the next minute I am real bitchy, so I can really relate to you on this. I have chronic pain from a car crash in 2015, car crash not my fault, and I have had a horrible time with the medical community, as far as they NEVER EVER listen to me. Like you said I know my body and I do NOT need someone in a white coat, who almost does not know my name, giving me a prognosis on me. When I read your post and I came to that aspect, I cried for you , as it is so terrible and it brought back so many memories of ego, snobby medical people. Please try, I know it is hard to do, and relax and regroup. I truly love and care about and for you and we can get through this together. Lots of hugs, understanding, kindness and SUPPORT to you!! Walter

• Love
Reactions: lanax09 and Paralysed&Poorly2
P

Paralysed&Poorly2

Mar 17, 2021
Hey Walter

Thankyou for messaging I have BPD too so I'm really trying to keep my head on.

and it's proofing very difficult

I have just contacted the crisis team who have told the ward I'm on. And I'm now thinking why am I even still trying as things will get sorted for what a while and then what everything back to how it always is

being told my physical medical problems are very complicated . no shit

AJx
sorry to hear about your car accident Walter

has any physio or anything helped at all

Last edited:
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I can truly relate, as far as my BPD, I get it under control or it runs it cycle and then back to the way it always has been. I will admit that I try very hard to glean something positive out of a bad situation, so when it flares up again, and it always does, I can try and put what I know worked from the last episode when my BPD goes into overdrive. I too have massive physical problems that are complicated as it involves my cns (central nervous system). Please try and relax some, have the crisis folks help you through this, I know that YOU are a strong and beautiful person, and I NEED you here as I truly consider you a family member. All the love and support that I have in the fiber of my body to help you. YOU are a loving global family member that is such a integral part of all of us here. Walter

• Love
Reactions: Paralysed&Poorly2
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hi! I'm really sorry you're going through this!!

You can count on us!!

Feel free to pm me if you need to talk!

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: whywere and Paralysed&Poorly2