H

Henrietta789

Nov 8, 2020
Hello everyone!

First off--I've been a lurker here for a while now, and just want to say what an amazing community this is. I find so many of the posts here very relatable, and it means a lot to see that I'm not alone in the ways I feel. The open, non-judgmental support this community offers is incredible and so very needed in the world today.

So, I decided it was time to finally join in for real here...a little about myself: I'm 30, and suffer from severe borderline personality disorder (as long as I can remember...even going back to childhood) which has made pretty much every facet my of life a living hell.

I've thought about ctb a lot over the past few years, and am at peace with the fact that it's likely the only way out of the torture of this awful disorder. My desire to ctb is not an impulsive thing; it's something I've come to after long, hard consideration. What makes me hold off, at least for now, is that I care for two elder relatives who are unable to live independently, and I just can't bring myself to abandon them. My suffering is not their doing--it's nature's fault my brain is fucked, not any person's--and they have no one else to turn to for care.

Anyhow...that's my story! Looking forward to being a part of this wonderful community, sharing my experiences and hopefully offering some help and support to others.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: eyecandy, whitefeather, WornOutLife and 7 others
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
Hey @Henrietta789, welcome on Sanctioned Suicide!

I'm sorry your life brought you here, but I am happy to meet you nonetheless. The community on SS is indeed mostly friendly and non-judgemental, it's easy to talk about things you would never talk about in real life. Here, we understand each other :) I hope you have an enjoyable time!

• Hugs
Reactions: Henrietta789
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I am a newby here too and I feel in the same way like you about this community.

Reactions: Henrietta789, eyecandy and whitefeather
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
I am a newby here too and I feel in the same way like you about this community.
Welcome to you, too then! Consider my post above to be applicable to you as well :))

return2dreamland

return2dreamland

₊✩‧₊ ˃ᴗ˂
May 16, 2021
hey! i'm also a newbie here :) this community has been amazing so far. it's great to talk about these things without judgement (and with the bpd thing, i heavily relate).
wishing you the best! <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Henrietta789 and whitefeather
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Welcome!

Reactions: Henrietta789
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Welcome to the site. Mental illness can really be hell. I understand how you feel about the desire to ctb, the thought of not being gives me relief. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hello, my friend!
Welcome to SS!!

My name is Matt and I suffer from bipolar disorder type I.
My life has improved a lot but I still wanna ctb. I'll just be suicidal forever and ever.

Feel free to pm me whenever you want if you need to talk!

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Hugs