vtechnoviking

vtechnoviking

Mar 30, 2021
Hello, i'm 40 years ago and a long time lurker on this website.

I'm hopefully this community is what I have been looking for.

For the last seen years I've been struggling with depression, abusive relationship, and have spent many hours contemplating end my life.

I am hopefully this community will be non-judgemental and provide me with a forum to discuss how I reached this point, and how I can achieve what I have been wanting to do for a very long time.

Hope to get to get to meet everyone in the short time I have left.

Thank you, and always open to a DM.

VT

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lofticries, Neowise, Last chance and 11 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Welcome to the depression pit.

Reactions: vtechnoviking
vtechnoviking

vtechnoviking

Mar 30, 2021
Welcome to the depression pit.

Thank you kindly. I'm come to turns and accepted my fate. I'm waiting for the weather to improve before I CTB. I would like to pass away in the forests, once life has returned.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Thank you kindly. I'm come to turns and accepted my fate. I'm waiting for the weather to improve before I CTB. I would like to pass away in the forests, once life has returned.
What kind of method are you going for?

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
@vtechnoviking, Hi and welcome to SS, Sending you a warm friendly hug to start the day, and my dog Max sends you a friendly woof! :-)

Reactions: vtechnoviking and GenesAndEnvironment
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Welcome to SS. I'm sure you will find as i have this is a warm, loving, safe community.

vtechnoviking

vtechnoviking

Mar 30, 2021
What kind of method are you going for?

There is a forest nearby, its dense, secluded, off limits at night. I plan to drop hang 3m from the railing of a bridge which is 15m high. I'm 6'2 and 190lbs. I will likely not be discovered for a few days due to remoteness. I have updated my will, and left instructions behind to handle my affairs. My life insurance policies have been in place for 13 years. I can only hope my family will not fight over my inheritance. Thank you kindly to everyone who responded so quickly to my introduction. Hugs

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I would like to pass away in the forests, once life has returned.

I'd like to do that too. I'm in the US near the Canadian border, and spring can be beautiful here. Your screen name makes me want to guess you're in one of the Nordic countries, but of course I could be wrong.

vtechnoviking

vtechnoviking

Mar 30, 2021
Depending on the rope you would decapitate yourself. Pretty brutal

As a symbolism, I will be using 9/32"(6mm) Throwline rope which accompanied me on many remote canoe trips. Whatever happens to my body, it be cremated per my wishes.
I'd like to do that too. I'm in the US near the Canadian border, and spring can be beautiful here. Your screen name makes me want to guess you're in one of the Nordic countries, but of course I could be wrong.

I'm Canadian born of Scottish Ukrainian descent. My life long fascination has been on Norse mythology. :)
Depending on the rope you would decapitate yourself. Pretty brutal

If the rope was shortened to 2m or 1.5 would it make a difference? I want to break my neck. Nobody will be 10km into the park at midnight. Nobody will be there to intervene.

Last edited:
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hello and WELCOME to Sanctioned suicide!! I hope that you find, as I have, that the global family here is wonderful and lots of love, caring, kindness, empathy and support that helps so, so much. Outstanding having you as a new global family member!! Again, WELCOME!! Walter :heart::happy::hug:

Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
If the rope was shortened to 2m or 1.5 would it make a difference? I want to break my neck. Nobody will be 10km into the park at midnight. Nobody will be there to intervene.
Not sure. Maybe if you slowly drop you from the bridge so it can't created enough velocity.

S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
Welcome to the forum :) I also lurked for quite some time before making an account

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Welcome to the ship!
You've found a great community and we'll help you as much as we can.
I'm 33 and in spite of trying to live again, I can only see life getting worse and I realize that I miss my old gone days very much.

Wish you the best and see you around, pal.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: whywere