Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
A lot of people on here are asking how high is enough to make a jump fatal, I am about to head to the nearest city to me, but the roads are backlogged 3 miles or so, due to a guy jumping off one of these last night, and whilst he is alive, his injuries means he will not survive long, this isn't the actual bridge, this is just similar
So no in a way height doesn't matter, its what you land on and how you land

NINTCHDBPICT000473385079

• Wow
Reactions: lofticries
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Still one doesn't want to be half alive after they jump. Imagine the pain.*shivers*

'So no in a way height doesn't matter, its what you land on and how you land.'

Also the state your body is in or if you suffer from other health problems. A healthy 20 year old will have a better chance at survival than say someone who is elderly. Someone who is normal weight or a lil chubby vs someone who is anorexic.

Reactions: Scribble Fan and MYStERY_Man
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
"Calibre doesn't matter, it's about how the brain is damaged."
"Dosage doesn't matter, it's about the prevalence of organ failure."

Reactions: domedune
RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
It does matter. A lot of people jump from bridges like these and get rushed to the hospital, succumbing to their wounds but clinging onto life for some time. It's definitely the most brutal way of going and absolutely not recommended. (As a paramedic we often here stories like these so... please, if you gotta CTB -> planning is the most important thing).

Reactions: Scribble Fan and MYStERY_Man
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Reactions: Scribble Fan and death137
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Maybe but...
I'm not sure I'll be able to jump in "the right position" because I would be extremely nervous and scared and my body won't probably move the way I want to.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know what you are saying, but I think if I was to jump I would find the highest place possible as I think there is a higher chance of it working. I would still feel more confident doing that.

Reactions: Shadowgeist
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
There was a little girl who died riding her bike after she fell. Believed her ribs took the brunt of the fall, and one of them punctured a major organ. Ended up with internal bleeding and dying in her dad's arms before the paramedics got there. Doesn't matter how high you fall, it's how you land and what you're landing on. Reason why they have 'no diving' signs at swimming pools in the shallow end..

Reactions: Scribble Fan