L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
when you are suicidal and close to die you know that afterlife is a joke heaven and hell is a cope for you not be scared about dying if god truly existed nobody will be here

Reactions: BottomlessPit, yive, Journeytoletgo and 2 others
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
What about reincarnation?

Nobody knows for sure. The after life is unknown.

How do we know what happen and how it feels when people are dying? Then what happened after dying?
What evidence do we have?

Theres no research for it, science hasnt even fully discovered what consciousness really is and how it works.

If it has been discovered it will be so easy to choose

Thats what makes it hard to make decision. Because it cant be calculated, dont know what will it bring..

We know this world sucks, its easy to tell we all have experienced it, but
How do we know death is better than life? How to find out if we make the right decision?
:'(

when you are suicidal and close to die you know that afterlife is a joke heaven and hell is a cope for you not be scared about dying if god truly existed nobody will be here

Last edited:
Reactions: newave3
L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
very sure is not real

Reactions: lobster salad, newave3 and pthnrdnojvsc
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I wonder if the Christian hell consists of being raped by the pedophile Pope

Reactions: All Things Must Pass
deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

I want to Insert something profound here
May 30, 2021
I'm living in hell now.
But I don't believe in heaven or hell, yet despite this I know before I decide to die I will still visit a church, not out of fear or any kind of religious conviction. Just for some peace and before I depart on what will likely be nothingness. But again that brings me some comfort. Albeit not really what I want but it's the next best thing

U

umbrellaphone

Nov 24, 2020

Christian isnt the only religion in this world though

That person doesn't imply that Christian is the only religion in the world, that's why they refer it as Christian hell instead of hell in general. On a related note, I think Catholic is more apt. They are lead by pope and celibacy is mandatory for their clergymen.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, you're probably right.

Also, we're already living in a hell so, could it really be worse than this? Then, I'll just ctb or try to get the hell out of there too.
I'm not scared at all of an afterlife, reincarnation, hell, etc.

Reactions: NormaJeane
hermes

hermes

Student
Jun 4, 2021
you cannot say heaven / hell doesn't exist for sure. neither can one say they exist for sure.
one cannot say for sure there is going to be rebirth. neither can one say for sure there are other planes/dimensions of existing.

correct stand is "we don't know what happens after we die"

Reactions: Efilismislife and Scribble Fan
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Heaven and hell are typically associated with religion, which is a concept I do not believe in. I personally think we return to the same nothingness we were in before we were alive. That thought comforts me. I guess we don't really know what happens but it is our inevitable fate.

Reactions: NormaJeane
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I am very consoled by the idea that there is no God, heaven or hell, because let's face it, who would want to be in heaven paying homage to God for all eternity?

NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
According to the Bible; after death we will end up in heaven if we believe in Jesus and in hades if we do not believe in him. But religious writings are written by humans and can be made up. I believe there is nothing after death, only black darkness.

BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
God, Heaven, and Hell are the adult equivalents of santa claus and the easter bunny.

Reactions: charcoalcat