Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I made videos of criticism, analysis or anything that occurred to me. Due to certain problems I had with another person, I decided to delete my account permanently. I am considering returning but with another identity since making videos and having my community was something that helped me a lot.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: dramatizelist, ColorlessTrees, Praestat_Mori and 5 others
UsagiDrop

UsagiDrop

“What a beautiful day to haunt the earth.”
Apr 27, 2023
If it helps, then I really think you should go for it! Community provides us with a feeling of belonging and purpose, so I don't see why you shouldn't have that. I've heard from watching a couple of the small Youtubers I'm subscribed to that fostering a small community really keeps them going. It's harmless and helpful as long as things don't get too parasocial between you and your audience. Content creation is also a hobby that can potentially turn into a career, both of which are things that fill our time in the day at the very least.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues that made you delete your channel previously. Being run off of a platform can be a painful and isolating experience. But thankfully they're not in charge of Youtube, you're more than welcome to resume uploading videos when you are ready if you would like to. And if you'd like to, then I think that you should!

Reactions: ColorlessTrees and Praestat_Mori