Mondo

Mondo

May 11, 2021
2 close relations have successfully ctb. One intentional heroin od. One partial suspension, I was the one to find him. I want to end the emotional pain this has left me. Psychiatric treatments have not improved anything.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword, FuneralCry, Ame and 2 others
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
Sorry you had to see that. Just remember we all die regardless and most of us have the power to choose when.
Still not a fun thing to walk in on </3

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this.

I have never found someone who had ctb but I've lost some people here on SS who I really enjoyed talking to. I miss them so much...

Mondo

Mondo

May 11, 2021
Sorry you had to see that. Just remember we all die regardless and most of us have the power to choose when.
Still not a fun thing to walk in on </3
We do, it's a choice we all have, one things for certain they both got it right, though not their first attempts.
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this.

I have never found someone who had ctb but I've lost some people here on SS who I really enjoyed talking to. I miss them so much...
Some people we connect with are irreplaceable, but seeking a few like minded friends here.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I haven't myself but I'm sorry you had to go through that. It must have been so traumatising. I think it's the shock of seeing it that can affect you mentally. Sometimes people just get desperate and they see no other option. It's what happens when we live in such a cruel world.

Mondo

Mondo

May 11, 2021
I haven't myself but I'm sorry you had to go through that. It must have been so traumatising. I think it's the shock of seeing it that can affect you mentally. Sometimes people just get desperate and they see no other option. It's what happens when we live in such a cruel world.
The one who died of partial suspension found his mum hanging when he was 16, nearly another 30 years he fought to survive, couldn't cope with toxic family or fight the pain any longer. Now the legacy is passed to me to fight.