M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Doesn't seem like an ideal place to meet someone for obvious reasons but I have seen a thread or two where people talk about meeting their online partners here. Not like pact partner but an actual romantic partner. Every time I hear of that, I'm dumbfounded.

I wouldn't want it myself, it would just give me the illusion of something to live for when I know damn well I'm done.

Reactions: mattwitt, Ashpac, RottingFlowerBrains and 13 others
Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
I have fallen in love with you Morning Angel, marry me <3

Reactions: Lara Francis, RottingFlowerBrains, SamK and 16 others
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: mattwitt, Lara Francis, RottingFlowerBrains and 14 others
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
I suppose we will need a flower girl/boy.

D

DeletedUser4739

Doesn't seem like an ideal place to meet someone for obvious reasons but I have seen a thread or two where people talk about meeting their online partners here. Not like pact partner but an actual romantic partner. Every time I hear of that, I'm dumbfounded.

I wouldn't want it myself, it would just give me the illusion of something to live for when I know damn well I'm done.
Same here. I don't believe I even have the emotional strength to fall in love, let alone maintain a relationship. I've been a sexual for years now, and that's helped to simplify some things.

Reactions: Maravillosa, Smilla, Ben and 8 others
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
Same here. I don't believe I even have the emotional strength to fall in love, let alone maintain a relationship. I've been a sexual for years now, and that's helped to simplify some things.

That's a good way to describe me as well. I feel shame over this and guilt but it's honest, I've never known how to stay in love after falling in love with someone. There's a chance I cannot love at all, and just feel infatuation and a sort of fetishizing. Still, despite this, often I've felt the victim in most if not all breakups in some way. But I've realized I lack a depth people in long term committed relationships seem to have. I thought I had it one time. Sometimes I think I'm woke to true human nature and people who fall and stay in love are delusional to biology and evolution, but other times I think I'm the dysfunctional/broken one.

I think I've been much the same. I sometimes even wonder if I have the capacity to truly love or maintain a relationship, much less really want one. I never really know what I want long term it seems. I get infatuated but long term commitment and love is not something I have been able to do it seems.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, Smilla, Ben and 3 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018

That makes two of us. However, I'm not aromantic, so it is a possibility, so...

But then, the only person I've ever loved is out of reach. So, it's going to take a lot for me to find someone else to have another unrequited crush on (because I'm a spineless piece of shit).

Reactions: Sayo, Ben, lv-gras and 3 others
Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
I think it would be cute if two users fell in love and made eachother happy enough to keep on living for eachother UwU

Reactions: your pathologist, Lizzie S., lostinthedream and 7 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I think it would be cute if two users fell in love and made eachother happy enough to keep on living for eachother UwU

That would be - in a way - a pretty bad codependent relationship. It's likely to be dependent on the idea that they will tolerate life together, and that's shaky at best. If one party decided to ctb at some point, it's going to be really rough on the one left behind.

Reactions: onamy, Morning Angel, Sayo and 6 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
That would be - in a way - a pretty bad codependent relationship. It's likely to be dependent on the idea that they will tolerate life together, and that's shaky at best. If one party decided to ctb at some point, it's going to be really rough on the one left behind.
So ctb together

Reactions: Ben, Pointlessabyss, lv-gras and 2 others
satou

satou

not yet
Sep 3, 2018
I will fall in love with any girl / woman that gives me sufficient attention.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, Slacker, lostinthedream and 8 others
Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
I will fall in love with any girl / woman that gives me sufficient attention.
Same to be honest lol I'm always the one trying to win affections though xD

Reactions: Morning Angel, lostinthedream, lv-gras and 5 others
Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Impulse will takeover one day...
Sep 17, 2018
Don't see how you could... people will only let you see what they want you to see !

Reactions: Morning Angel, RottingFlowerBrains, lv-gras and 3 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I feel for someone yes

Reactions: Caustic Cardinals, lv-gras, Ben and 1 other person
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
It's a big risk I personally did and it was a big mistake but I am over it now.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Morning Angel, Nofaith and 2 others
satou

satou

not yet
Sep 3, 2018
New I bet there's all kinds of pathetic men on this site that would easily drive over 1000 miles to meet someone on here in person in hopes of getting laid.
I don't have a car.

Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd, RottingFlowerBrains, Fucking loving it and 6 others
Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Impulse will takeover one day...
Sep 17, 2018
And what would that be
Suppose it is like in real life in a way that people can hide what they want. Just saying it's a lot easier to do it over the internet than in person... least in person you can judge on their interactions / body expressions.

Online people just fall for an idea or like a picture of what that person paints.

Reactions: onamy, RottingFlowerBrains, Morning Angel and 4 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
The level of emotional connection you automatically have with another person who wants to KTB is astounding. I totally understand people falling in love here. This site is for many, myself included, the first time they have been accepted for who they are, and what they are feeling.

Reactions: Made4TV, onamy, Lizzie S. and 13 others
Kim

Kim

Daydreamer
Sep 18, 2018
Yes. Not here, but at another S-Forum. We talk a lot about our feelings to CTB and understand each other... When time comes and one of us CTB the other follow..

It''s fucking hard to know this on a special way ...

Reactions: lostinthedream, Morning Angel, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
to admit it, ummmm, yeah, do have a little bit of crushes on a few people here

so it probably does happen

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, Fucking loving it, QueenEtna and 8 others
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
i love all of you

Reactions: Made4TV, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lizzie S. and 7 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Seems like a bad idea to rush into anything like that with somebody from here.. But I'm pretty cynical I hope y'all find what you're looking for...
I'm aware of a decent handful of members who've felt the need to leave the forum due to some interaction they had with somebody else.

Last edited:
Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, Caustic Cardinals, Morning Angel and 4 others