Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
Just wondering.

Reactions: imsorrythatimhere
C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
Yes. I know one person in Germany. He ordered SN from the Ukraine. Ukraine is not a EU-country. Customs opened the parcel and confiscated the SN. He was charged by police with import of an illegal substance. I havn´t seen him online since that happend end of 2020.

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, AbsoluteNothingness, LonelyNick and 8 others
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Yes. I know one person in Germany. He ordered SN from the Ukraine. Ukraine is not a EU-country. Customs opened the parcel and confiscated the SN. He was charged by police with import of an illegal substance. I havn´t seen him online since that happend end of 2020.
Charging someone for possessing illegal substance for personal use of suicide is simply adding insult to injury. The person may be currently looking for a more painful method, and will further commit suicide since the the law enforcement is after him or her. Government can be such a nuisance sometimes, and it makes me sick. I'd prefer going to PSYCH ward than being charged with jail time for this.

Reactions: DeadButDreaming, imsorrythatimhere, Spitfire and 8 others
C

Crusader

Mar 6, 2021
When you are living in a EU-country try to order it there. Customs does NOT check parcels from/to an EU-country. Only if you can not find an address in the EU, try to order it else where.

Last edited:
Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness and imsorrythatimhere
C

Crusader

Mar 6, 2021
You are living in a EU-country and received the SN from abroad ?

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
I currently have SN at customs at this very moment and am hoping they let it through. If they seize it, I'll keep you updated about what happens.

BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow

Student
Feb 6, 2021
You are living in a EU-country and received the SN from abroad ?
Yes, I ordered from abroad.

Like you said, if you order from EU - EU you'll probably be fine as there's no customs.

I can't believe how hard getting SN is now in Europe.

B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
i hate living in this world.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Jugga, imsorrythatimhere, Spitfire and 3 others
O

Outofhope

Feb 19, 2021
Yeah, they seized my SN the other day.

The police then came to my house asking what/why I'd ordered it. I told them it was SN and I'd be using it to make my own curing salts for a charcuterie hobby I'm starting. Luckily I'd read enough stuff to come off as somewhat knowledgeable and they agreed to contact customs to release the SN as I seemed to have convinced them.

If you order from abroad, then you must prepare for a police visit within days of it hitting customs. Rehearse your story.
May I ask what country
Yes, I ordered from abroad.

Like you said, if you order from EU - EU you'll probably be fine as there's no customs.

I can't believe how hard getting SN is now in Europe.

It's unbelievably difficult. I got lucky and had an American friend ship me it.
Failing that I was going to travel to Serbia to shoot myself in the head.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and Spitfire
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Please pray for me my SN order won't get seized. I hope I won't get a police visit in a few days....

• Hugs
Reactions: RedHarlequin and Pen>Sword
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
I was a nervous wreck waiting for mine to arrive.

Reactions: HopelessFight and http-410
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Is this normal/standard procedure for orders outside the EU or does it mean something went wrong?
It's standard procedure, but if the status doesn't change within 2 days I know I'm screwed...

Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
From the absolute sad state of my parcel when it arrived at my doorstep, I know that customs had its way with it before releasing it to be delivered. I was anxious about my SN being intercepted and seized, but I finally have it after obsessively refreshing the tracking page for over a week. I've not yet had a chance to properly inspect the bottle (I am being closely watched by my family) and I am paranoid about it not being properly sealed if it was opened during the inspection. It's weird because I don't really feel peaceful about having the means to an exit in my possession. If anything, I am feeling more pressured to attempt as soon as possible because I am terrified of having my SN found or it oxidizing and becoming useless if I wait too long.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
you are dutch? So am I. Did you manage to get it?
I'm Belgian and I do have SN already, but I want to know which routes are still open for us to get it, so I also ordered the Ukranian one, which is, at this very moment, at customs. I've also ordered the famous one from the US, I wonder whether that will reach me or not.

But you can still get SN within the EU so there's no customs involved. This is a risk I'm personally taking, because I want to have some backup bottles at home, know which routes are open for us Europeans (not many anymore!) and be able to advise others how to get it who are really in need of the product.

At this moment, I only know 2 possible ways to get it within the EU. And I suspect it won't take long before that won't be possible anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: amarillo
SuicideTrooper

SuicideTrooper

Mar 12, 2021
I'm Belgian and I do have SN already, but I want to know which routes are still open for us to get it, so I also ordered the Ukranian one, which is, at this very moment, at customs. I've also ordered the famous one from the US, I wonder whether that will reach me or not.

But you can still get SN within the EU so there's no customs involved. This is a risk I'm personally taking, because I want to have some backup bottles at home, know which routes are open for us Europeans (not many anymore!) and be able to advise others how to get it who are really in need of the product.

At this moment, I only know 2 possible ways to get it within the EU. And I suspect it won't take long before that won't be possible anymore.
:( that is a real shame. I hope I can get it in time

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
You'll be fine, just don't wait a year anymore. I don't have plans to CTB, I'm not even feeling suicidal at the moment. But I do have a disease which makes my life extremely hard and might make it unbearable in the nearby future. I feel good now, because I know I can decide to end the suffering if that happens, just because I have this product at home. Having SN at home, even when not having plans to use it yet, reduces my anxiety and improves my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeadButDreaming, budgie and BrokenArrow
SuicideTrooper

SuicideTrooper

Mar 12, 2021
You'll be fine, just don't wait a year anymore. I don't have plans to CTB, I'm not even feeling suicidal at the moment. But I do have a disease which makes my life extremely hard and might make it unbearable in the nearby future. I feel good now, because I know I can decide to end the suffering if that happens, just because I have this product at home. Having SN at home, even when not having plans to use it yet, reduces my anxiety and improves my life.
I am happy it brings you comfort. I am just not in the position right now to buy it.

amarillo

amarillo

Jan 30, 2021

That's really nice of you to try and find out which routes are still open. I'm looking to buy SN myself (I'm in the EU) and trying to order it from the Czech website, but they're not answering my emails. Would appreciate it if you keep us/me updated about other possibilities.

Reactions: SuicideTrooper
SuicideTrooper

SuicideTrooper

Mar 12, 2021
That's really nice of you to try and find out which routes are still open. I'm looking to buy SN myself (I'm in the EU) and trying to order it from the Czech website, but they're not answering my emails. Would appreciate it if you keep us/me updated about other possibilities.
yes me as well. keep us updated.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Are you sure you have the right Czech seller? Because they did answer my mails.

Darrenloses

Darrenloses

Student
Nov 27, 2018
Hi would anyone mind PMing me about this Czech seller please? I'm interested in SN

amarillo

amarillo

Jan 30, 2021
Are you sure you have the right Czech seller? Because they did answer my mails.

They answered my first email but once I told them what I wanted to order they stopped replying. Perhaps it's just me being impatient/panicky, but it has been over a week and last time they replied really fast.

Last edited:
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
They answered my first email but once I told them what I wanted to order they stopped replying. Perhaps it's just me being impatient/panicky, but it has been over a week and last time they replied really fast.
Feel free to send me a PM about this, maybe we can figure it out.

Reactions: amarillo
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Please pray for me my SN order won't get seized. I hope I won't get a police visit in a few days....

View attachment 63029
Update: my package is still at customs. This is not normal. If the status doesn't change by tomorrow, I'm assuming it will be seized (first time this ever happens to me) and I'll be preparing for a police visit.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Pen>Sword and BrokenArrow
C

Crusader

Mar 6, 2021
When I ordered things from abroad sometimes it took 1 week for customs clearance. These days (corona) things take longer. And if police visits you you tell them it´s not illegal. You need it as preservativ for plants for collection and exhibition.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nolen
E

EeEeEeEeYy

Feb 16, 2021
Update: my package is still at customs. This is not normal. If the status doesn't change by tomorrow, I'm assuming it will be seized (first time this ever happens to me) and I'll be preparing for a police visit.
AHhhhhh fuck this makes me very paranoid. I also bought from the Ukranian seller (couldve bought from the czech one aswell :( ) and with my current living situation a police visit would be "unpleasant" to put it very very very lightly. Ah man I really fucking hope i get lucky. Please keep us posted DutchSuicidalPerson.

SN isnt illigal in the Netherlands though right? So even if i could get a nasty visit, i cant get into trouble for importing illigal substances? Please someone tell me if this is correct!