E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
I'm tired of living it's too painful;-; can't be in this world anymore it's a horrible place no one cares for eachother everything is so bad just want to end so I can be at peace can't do this anymore can't keep on living please let me die

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Pisceslilith, darkghost, ebt88 and 10 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
At least most people on here are nice and supportive. :hug: It's strange to have more support on a Pro-Choice site about ending one's life than we can get IRL.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ybother, puppy9, KleinerWolf and 2 others
E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
At least most people on here are nice and supportive. :hug: It's strange to have more support on a Pro-Choice site about ending one's life than we can get IRL.
Please help me

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Serenity, Tereon, puppy9 and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
We aren't allowed to encourage someone to CTB. Did you have a specific question ?

• Love
Reactions: Ybother, Lostandfound7, GoodPersonEffed and 3 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
It's okay man. Whether you decide to live or die we are behind you to support you as much as possible. If there is any information you need or you just want someone to talk to feel free to ask. Life sucks but I hope you can make it a little more manageable.

• Love
Reactions: elizabethisworthless, puppy9, Zappfe lover and 1 other person
Tereon

Tereon

Jul 22, 2020
I'm tired of living it's too painful;-; can't be in this world anymore it's a horrible place no one cares for eachother everything is so bad just want to end so I can be at peace can't do this anymore can't keep on living please let me die

I would like to console you, allay your pain, but I feel the same. I only hope you find peace.
Please help me

English isn't my first language and I feel bad for not be able to express myself as I would like, but I would be glad to help you. I think everyone here would be glad to do it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf, elizabethisworthless, ocd is bad and 3 others
E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
Want to talk?
Yeah please I'm not coping
Is it possible to save up oneday and kick these toxic people out of your life for good?
I can't cause then I will be even more alone don't have anywhere else to go and can't cope living alone everyone is mean to me I can't take it just want to be gone
Did you need help with methods or just want to chat ?
Need help with how to die. Would like to chat but I am useless at chatting anyway. I just wish to be dead please;-;

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Zappfe lover and KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Yeah please I'm not coping

I can't cause then I will be even more alone don't have anywhere else to go and can't cope living alone everyone is mean to me I can't take it just want to be gone

Im aware your family being abusive and making toxic untrue comments.

It'd be good to try build up financial independence so that you can distance yourself from them and have your own life when you are ready.
Abusive/toxic people are not good for us, they sometimes manipulate us to make us think we need them in order to be worthy but that couldn't be further from the truth. If anything, we'd be better off without them, so it's good to kick them out of your life if they don't change.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zappfe lover and ocd is bad
E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
Im aware your family being abusive and making toxic untrue comments.

It'd be good to try build up financial independence so that you can distance yourself from them and have your own life when you are ready.
Abusive/toxic people are not good for us, they sometimes manipulate us to make us think we need them in order to be worthy but that couldn't be further from the truth. If anything, we'd be better off without them, so it's good to kick them out of your life if they don't change.
But the problem I have is that I'll then be even more lonely I don't have anyone else apart from them I swear I don't know what to do;-;

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: darkghost, KleinerWolf and Zappfe lover
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
But the problem I have is that I'll then be even more lonely I don't have anyone else apart from them I swear I don't know what to do;-;
I understand it must be really difficult to live with abusive family members
but you are worthy for simply being you.

Do you currently see any psychologist that can offer you advice regarding reporting/preventing the abuse?

Reactions: Zappfe lover