F

Firefly1

Aug 30, 2018
Are any of you just tired of sucking at everything? Or always just being mediocre? Never being noticed for anything or applauded for the stuff u do. Im so sick of feeling like my entire existence is meant to be just average. Just a member of the herd without any talent or identity of my own.

Reactions: RM5998, lost illusions, lv-gras and 1 other person
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Are any of you just tired of sucking at everything? Or always just being mediocre? Never being noticed for anything or applauded for the stuff u do. Im so sick of feeling like my entire existence is meant to be just average. Just a member of the herd without any talent or identity of my own.
I am tired of being disabled. Doctors wont clear me to work and I cant work. Life is just horrible to some of us.

Reactions: lv-gras
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
All the time. It's even more recognizable when I'm compared to my siblings or other people my age. During family events, I always feel like the disappointment of the family.

Reactions: RM5998 and lv-gras
F

Firefly1

Aug 30, 2018
I am tired of being disabled. Doctors wont clear me to work and I cant work. Life is just horrible to some of us.
That must be frustrating. Life is horrible

Reactions: PatKat
F

Firefly1

Aug 30, 2018
All the time. It's even more recognizable when I'm compared to my siblings. During family events, I always feel like the disappointment of the family.
Yess exactly. Compared to sibling compared to other students compared to kids who are bringing gold medals for the country in the olympics. I mean what the hell... Everyone can't do that

Reactions: Desperate_Soul
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
Every day

Reactions: lv-gras