Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I plan on potentially renting an apartment for a brief period of time to order my N, because I don't want my family to be legally implicated if I ordered it directly to my house. Has anyone else here lived in an apartment when ordering their N? How does receiving your mail work?

Reactions: Mare Imbrium, Pen>Sword and deletemyaccount1
D

deletemyaccount1

May 17, 2021
I plan on potentially renting an apartment for a brief period of time to order my N, because I don't want my family to be legally implicated if I ordered it directly to my house. Has anyone else here lived in an apartment when ordering their N? How does receiving your mail work?
Some people have said you can rent a private po box like at the post office and get it delivered there
And if they find out it's nembutal you can just say oh I didn't order that that wasn't supposed to be sent to me!! and off the hook I suppose but other than that I don't think anything will happen like that
To save money I would see if I can pay for a seperate PO Box at the post office and then you get a notification when it gets there

• Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword and Wrennie
poisonedminds

poisonedminds

Student
May 8, 2021
Usually you'd have a little mailbox at your apartment.
I haven't ordered N to my apartment, but I've ordered a fair amount of recreational drugs and nothing ever happened.

Reactions: Pen>Sword, deletemyaccount1 and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Some people have said you can rent a private po box like at the post office and get it delivered there
And if they find out it's nembutal you can just say oh I didn't order that that wasn't supposed to be sent to me!! and off the hook I suppose but other than that I don't think anything will happen like that
To save money I would see if I can pay for a seperate PO Box at the post office and then you get a notification when it gets there
Do they tell you what the address of your P.O. box is? How would you know when your package arrived? Are you informed of it via email? Does UPS informed delivery also work for P.O boxes?

Reactions: Pen>Sword and deletemyaccount1
D

deletemyaccount1

May 17, 2021
Do they tell you what the address of your P.O. box is? How would you know when your package arrived? Are you informed of it via email? Does UPS informed delivery also work for P.O boxes?
I have no idea I haven't ever done it but I can try it when I get paid next and update you do a test purchase here in Australia they have auspost and tracking number and normally when the package is on its way it says it is or when it's been delivered I get emails saying it's been delivered

Reactions: Pen>Sword and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I still live with my parents and my father always digs through my mail so I guess I could come up with an excuse for creating a P.O. box like I'm ordering something private (like sex toys or something? Idk lol) that I don't want my father to see so that they don't question why I'm wanting to create one.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword, The Lonely and deletemyaccount1
D

deletemyaccount1

May 17, 2021
I still live with my parents and my father always digs through my mail so I guess I could come up with an excuse for creating a P.O. box like I'm ordering something private (like sex toys or something? lol) that I don't want my father to see so that they don't question why I'm wanting to create one.
That's not fair I am sorry to hear that you deserve your privacy

• Love
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
That's not fair I am sorry to hear that you deserve your privacy
Thank you. Normally I just order simple things like candy or bubblegum off of amazon but it does piss me off when I come downstairs to see it already opened and placed on our dining room table.

• Aww..
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and Pen>Sword
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
If you live in an apartment building and order N is there a higher chance that your package will become misplaced and that your neighbor will receive your parcel instead of you?

NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
If you live in an apartment building and order N is there a higher chance that your package will become misplaced and that your neighbor will receive your parcel instead of you?
I live in an apartment and when I order something the mail man leaves the package outside the door without ringing the doorbell so the neighbor can take the package, but that has never happened. However, my neighbors have received my letters a few times.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Pen>Sword and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I live in an apartment and when I order something the mail man leaves the package outside the door without ringing the doorbell so the neighbor can take the package, but that has never happened. However, my neighbors have received my letters a few times.
Thank you for detailing your experience. I just get worried that the mailman will deliver it to the person nextdoor, or it'll become lost somehow.

Don't some apartment complexes have mail slots downstairs that require you to treck all the way down to the lobby to retrieve any of your incoming mail?

Last edited:
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Are decent apartments generally affordable for your average individual, or would I have to suck it up and rent one out in the slums that's had its fair share of corpses? (and thus is less costly)

Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I don't think the sources deliver to PO boxes or they don't recommend it anyway

Reactions: Wrennie
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I think it makes it more likely to get intercepted, but not 100%.i remember reading it somewhere, possibly in the email

Reactions: Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I think it makes it more likely to get intercepted, but not 100%.i remember reading it somewhere, possibly in the email
That does make sense. I will try my hand at renting an apartment then. Thank you for your insights.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I still worry that if I rented an apartment that my neighbor might get my package instead of me. Has anyone here had that happen?