Roulette

Roulette

???
Aug 31, 2018
Is anyone else in this dilemma, or has been?

Funny how even if you always tell everyone that it's fine, it'll eventually take a toll on you somehow. I feel like a character/actor to everyone, and these past few years I've been isolating myself because of it. It's rather lonesome. My own identity is stressful to think about

Can't even bring myself to talk to an online friend honestly. :/ There'd be a lot of hypocrisy as well as feeling like a fraud

Maybe this is just social anxiety at play
Wish I could just disappear altogether

Reactions: RM5998 and lv-gras
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
If you find an online friend who is also suicidal then you will be able to open up about how you are really feeling.

Reactions: Desperate_Soul, RM5998, lv-gras and 1 other person
Roulette

Roulette

???
Aug 31, 2018
If you find an online friend who is also suicidal then you will be able to open up about how you are really feeling.

There's been a few people but so far it hasn't happened much, it felt necessary to be there for them instead. Even had a bestfriend who was suicidal yet couldn't do it.

Not sure what I'm really searching for

Reactions: Smilla
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
We're acting all the time - before friends, family, and even the mirror. The thing that amazes me is how much people buy into the charade. I think that's our core issue - the inability to buy into the hidden and supposedly nonexistent artifice.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maravillosa, lv-gras and 3 others
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Been acting for as long as i can remember. It all depends on who you are arround and in what situation. Sometimes complete façade sometimes less. But never (not even here) do i let my guard down completely.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maravillosa, lv-gras and 1 other person
MissLisa

MissLisa

Student
Sep 13, 2018
I have to pretend to be ok, it is exhausting

Reactions: MrPopular, Smilla, Desperate_Soul and 3 others