Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I have wondered how people make a decision such as this, to hang or to choose carbon monoxide.

One only requires a rope and a place to tie it, and one required a grill, charcoal, and a place such as car or small room.

If you could choose either, and had the right place and equipment for either one, which would you prefer and why?

Reactions: Silvermorning and ecmnesia
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
full hanging if I knew the right technique, cause I'd pass out almost right way from what I know, no turning back and in 10 min most (from lack of oxygen) you are dead. CO from what I know takes longer and if someone find you before that you can be rescued.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
CO from what I know takes longer and if someone find you before that you can be rescued.
Thank you for the reply. It really all depends on the concentration. It can be instant if the concentration of CO is high enough. It's a well tested method.

Reactions: ecmnesia
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
Thank you for the reply. It really all depends on the concentration. It can be instant if the concentration of CO is high enough. It's a well tested method.
but is it easily achievable?

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
Actually, those 2 methods were my favorites.
I thought about it a lot.
And chose hanging.
Why?
Because I read that CO can cause headaches and brain damage (if attempt fails for some reason).
It also requires some preparation and a procedure I can fuck up eventually.
I could also mention the danger for other people, but that part doesn't really affect me.
Hanging has not been the most popular method in the history of mankind for no reason.

Are you really undecided yourself?
Or is this just plain curiosity?

Last edited:
Reactions: Failedboy
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
Charcoal , if im in the right state of mind (relaxed), cause it needs careful preparation and hanging , if in a hurry and too desperate to wait,
Hanging is probably the quickest , so quick is scary how easy it is, but it has a horrific, war criminal, Judas, thing to it, maybe thats why so many avoid it , the stigma attached . It's the death of the condemned, literally.

CO sure leaves nicer corpses i think. The poor man's version of dying in your sleep.

Last edited:
J

johntee2

Jan 17, 2021
I have wondered how people make a decision such as this, to hang or to choose carbon monoxide.

One only requires a rope and a place to tie it, and one required a grill, charcoal, and a place such as car or small room.

If you could choose either, and had the right place and equipment for either one, which would you prefer and why?
I keep saying this. Hanging is friggin painful. I haven't tried it but instinct tells me it's horrific. There's a good chance you'll save yourself as you'll have your survival instinct. The body has become conditioned to fight suffocation. It's a reflex, it's that ingrained. With CO, you just go to sleep after a minute. If I'm still alive (unlikely) in the summer, there's a small bathroom in the house with a ceramic tile floor where I can light one of those disposable BBQs in foil. Burning the house down wouldn't go down well it's anyone.

Reactions: sadbadpsychogirl
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I think I would choose CO. It's one of the more peaceful methods and I say if you're privileged enough to have the right tools and equipment, why would you not want to go peacefully? Like the user above says, rope can be extremely painful and I think the fear would be so much worse if I had something pressed against my neck. I'd be so frightened of it not working, of being left alive but significantly more damaged. I've also heard that people sometimes flop around involuntarily during a hanging and people are discovered mid-attempt as a result. Are you trying to decide between these two or?

Reactions: sadbadpsychogirl
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I would chose Carbon monoxide as l like cars and l'd be able to sit and listen to music on the cd player as l slide gracefully into Death's arms!

purple꿈

purple꿈

空気のような
Mar 15, 2021
I would definitely choose CO. I've been thinking about trying hanging however I found myself too scared to do the act, on the other hand CO leaves a more peaceful feeling,, although headaches or stomach pain may occur i can probably just sleep it out by taking sleeping pills beforehand

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I've tried to hang myself three times and I just suck at it so I've given up.

I'd pick CO. No doubts.

Reactions: purple꿈