SuperioS

SuperioS

Jan 16, 2024
Planing to use full suspension to kill myself and i have no idea if i feel pain. Like some say i don't and others say i will
Also will someone hear me or no?

And help

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
reports vary. but generally with full suspension you're gonna feel some pain, to what degree is just chance. i mean, your full bodyweight will be pulling up on your neck while tightening a noose around it. that's not gonna feel like nothing. some people say it's a 10/10 pain and their necks were sore for up to a month, others it was only a minor pain (as you've noticed yourself, the reports do vary). but generally you don't hear much back from people who do full suspension since it's extremely effective, so we don't have as many reports with full as we do with partial.

you'll make noise if you're near something, as the convulsions will have you bang against whatever is near you. you also may make choking noises, but only for the first few minutes.

SuperioS

SuperioS

Jan 16, 2024
reports vary. but generally with full suspension you're gonna feel some pain, to what degree is just chance. i mean, your full bodyweight will be pulling up on your neck while tightening a noose around it. that's not gonna feel like nothing. some people say it's a 10/10 pain and their necks were sore for up to a month, others it was only a minor pain (as you've noticed yourself, the reports do vary). but generally you don't hear much back from people who do full suspension since it's extremely effective, so we don't have as many reports with full as we do with partial.

you'll make noise if you're near something, as the convulsions will have you bang against whatever is near you. you also may make choking noises, but only for the first few minutes.
I have a couple attemps already but now with full though and i know it hurts but it's whatever because i'll die anyways

Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

The CEO of CTB
Sep 6, 2022
Full suspension is my main method too! I've done extensive research on it. I truly feel the pain is subjective. I've heard everything from "it feels good actually" to "it's the most intense pain you can imagine". Law of averages, the pain probably lies somewhere in the middle. I urge you to put the noose around your neck and tighten it with your hand to see how you react so you're not going into this completely blind.

Here's the good news though: The pain cannot last long. If you do it properly (rope on the uppermost part of the neck (NEVER below the adam's apple) and the knot at the nape of your neck) you will pass out within 15-20 seconds. At the ABSOLUTE most if you have arteries of steel you'll last 45 seconds to a minute.

No matter what the pain is, it won't last long. Full suspension is very reliable, hence why it's consistently listed as the second most effective method to a firearm.

SuperioS

SuperioS

Jan 16, 2024
Full suspension is my main method too! I've done extensive research on it. I truly feel the pain is subjective. I've heard everything from "it feels good actually" to "it's the most intense pain you can imagine". Law of averages, the pain probably lies somewhere in the middle. I urge you to put the noose around your neck and tighten it with your hand to see how you react so you're not going into this completely blind.

Here's the good news though: The pain cannot last long. If you do it properly (rope on the uppermost part of the neck (NEVER below the adam's apple) and the knot at the nape of your neck) you will pass out within 15-20 seconds. At the ABSOLUTE most if you have arteries of steel you'll last 45 seconds to a minute.

No matter what the pain is, it won't last long. Full suspension is very reliable, hence why it's consistently listed as the second most effective method to a firearm.
yea, I can't get firearms here in my country unfortunately if I had a change I would blow my brains out

shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
From my experience it hurt a lot. One of the most painful experiences of my life. All your body weight is being supported by just your neck. I was able to get myself down though. It did cause me to yelp. Hope this is informative.

Reactions: bwerner
SuperioS

SuperioS

Jan 16, 2024
From my experience it hurt a lot. One of the most painful experiences of my life. All your body weight is being supported by just your neck. I was able to get myself down though. It did cause me to yelp. Hope this is informative.
it sure is. I think i'll try to lower my body down till i pass out so it won't hurt that much. Thank you

Reactions: shadow999
pandorasactor

pandorasactor

Sep 23, 2024
Actually it was quite painless for me and it was relaxing. It made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. That's something I never will forget, the warmth flowing through my body. I felt at peace.

Personally, full suspension is my preferred method cause partial suspension is unreliable but I used it for a test attempt. All I have to do know is get over my SI hurdle.

BTW I'm not encouraging this, just telling my own experiences. (I'm still paranoid about speaking about this as I'm afraid people will come at for inciting harm or something lol)

Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
Yes, from my partial hanging attempts my vision would blacken around the edges and I would feel like I would pass out after 20 sec or so. I imagine it will be faster with full suspension.