C

Core

Oct 27, 2019
Any recommendations for type of handgun/caliber to use and where exactly to aim? I would go with a 12 gauge shotgun with 00 buckshot but covid has fucked that up.

D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
Covid really did fuck up the gun and ammo situation. A shotgun is ideal, but a handgun can definitely do the trick. A 38 or 45 would be best I would think, but even those are hard to find with covid sometimes depending on where you are. The main goal is to sever the brain stem, so a lower caliber handgun might have trouble getting through everything it needs to get through to do that. From what I read about handguns, in the mouth or above the right ear is how most do it. Wishing you good luck and peace if you choose to go this way. I am also going by firearm.

-Toplox-

-Toplox-

Nov 25, 2018
I'd love to get a handgun but I have a felony for possession of marijuana from 2015. I live near a major metropolitan area and have been thinking of trying to score a firearm up there. With my luck it wouldn't go well though. Shooting myself in the head is the way I'd love to go