Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
How long has it been since you've got a haircut? Gotten your eyebrows done?
And any hair in general: Shaved? Waxed? Trimmed?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
satou

satou

not yet
Sep 3, 2018
Getting a haircut would require human interaction without possibility of me walking away... so maybe 15 years? I just trim it every two or three years and then let it grow longer again. Occasionally I'll use some scissors to make it look half decent.

I let my beard grow, trim cheeks and shave neck every week, tidy up beard on chin and moustache maybe once a month.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, lv-gras and 1 other person
Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Impulse will takeover one day...
Sep 17, 2018
Eurgh I need a haircut now but haven't done in 6 weeks... I normally have it cut every 4-5... I don't often shave either at the minute but use excuses as it's easier than opening up to people. How I also know I'm on a downward spiral when I don't give a shit about my appearance

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Desperate_Soul
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Over 6 months ago. It's starting to look alittle crazy. I'm gonna switch to a different barber because the the woman I saw last is too bossy - like she will tell ME what looks the best and shave my beard to short (even when I didn't ask her to shave it at all). Also she asks too many questions about my life....."were do you work"...."how have you been". I just wanted to say - life sucks, I wanna die, lower my ears before I go bonzai!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RM5998, lv-gras and 2 others
N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018
Er yesterday.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, worldexploder and 1 other person
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
I only get my hair trimmed maybe once a year or two years. I only like having longish hair hate short hair. I shave almost everyday though.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Pointlessabyss and 1 other person
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
I last had my hair cut and colored on Tuesday, August 7. I plan to have my next cut and color on Tuesday, October 2. (I almost always get my hair cut and colored on the first Tuesday of alternate months.)

I last had my eyebrows threaded in June, though I have plucked a few hairs from my eyebrows with my tweezer since then.

I last shaved my legs this past Thursday.

I last shaved my underarms this past Friday.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pointlessabyss and Nofaith
Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Impulse will takeover one day...
Sep 17, 2018
I last had my hair cut and colored on Tuesday, August 7. I plan to have my next cut and color on Tuesday, October 2. (I almost always get my hair cut and colored on the first Tuesday of alternate months.)

I last had my eyebrows threaded in June, though I have plucked a few hairs from my eyebrows with my tweezer since then.

I last shaved my legs this past Thursday.

I last shaved my underarms this past Friday.
Hate the eyebrows don't know how you girls do it... I always get two random hairs in each which grow to 2.5cm (yes I've measure them) and have to pluck them every few weeks lol

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I usually shave right after I get a haircut, which happens once every 2-3 months in college and once a month at home. Not having a beard makes me feel weird. (Hey, that rhymed!)

Yeah, I don't give a shit about how I look.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Nofaith and Pointlessabyss
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
Thanks for the reminder lol

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
I shave my face, chest and stomach regularly, I'm a girl with hirsutism so I grow facial hair and other hair patterns males typically get.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
I get my haircut once or twice a month.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
I left my eyebrows three years haha so I did a few week ago. I won't be around the next three years to either do them or leave them

Slacker

Slacker

⋔⊬ ☌⍜⎅, ⟟⏁´⌇ ⎎⎍⌰⌰ ⍜⎎ ⌿⍜⌰⟟☊⟒
Aug 17, 2018
Wrr1.gif

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and RM5998
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
I really want to get my hair and eyebrows done but my anxiety hasn't really been settling down lately so I do what I can with the household tools I have handy. Shave the pits, shave the stache, and pluck away at the imaginary unibrow. On special occasions I'll shave my legs, but normally I don't bother with them cause they're barely noticable. My hair is as long as Repunzels at this point... and while I don't like it, I don't trust myself to cut my own hair.

Reactions: Maravillosa, lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals