Antiquated

Antiquated

Oct 11, 2020
He was 16. My other cat was put down last August, she was 14. They've been my only attachment to this world for the past 15 years. I'm all alone now.

This is probably not the best place to post this but it's the only one I know.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Tonight634, http-410, Conker and 21 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have a cat too and I know she will be gone in a few years as she is pretty old now. Animals can really help us and they can be our reason to live. They are much better than humans in my opinion. I'm sorry for your loss, it must be really hard to deal with.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Conker, Lostandlooking, Ame and 3 others
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I had to put down some of my pets. It was so hard. I shed so many tears, I had so much stress and those who don't love animals won't understand.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking, the_final_countdown, Hopeindeath! and 4 others
L

Lame Old Duke

May 17, 2020
So sorry to hear the very sad news about your cat. I had to put my dog down last year it's got to be one of the hardest decisions ever.

I know the pain you are and will go through if you need to talk feel free to contact me.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Hopeindeath!, FuneralCry and 4 others
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I'm sorry you had to put your cat down. :aw: I had to put mine down too and wish I could've been put down with her.

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Hopeindeath!, FuneralCry and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh dear, I'm sooo sorry!! That's heart-breaking.

Animals are just...the best!!

I've lost 3 dogs throughout my life and I don't want my current one, Tomi, to die. He's just so lovely...

Why do they have such short lives and humans, such disgusting creatures, live for so long? Nonsense!!

Hope you can feel better soon!

Hugs and love,

Matt

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Hopeindeath!, AnnonyBox and 2 others
S

scarletohara

Apr 24, 2021
He was 16. My other cat was put down last August, she was 14. They've been my only attachment to this world for the past 15 years. I'm all alone now.

im so sorry for ur loss. i truely understand how u feel, im waiting for my wally cats departure atm, every day is a heartbreak. animals really do comfort us through our shitty lives.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Hopeindeath! and Antiquated
C

Cronetappingout

Feb 13, 2020
Hugs.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I am so sorry you had to put your cat down. I know losing a pet is so very difficult, and I hope somehow knowing that your kitty lived to be 16 will bring you a little comfort. My kitty is dying of Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and left-sided heart failure, and he is only 8 years old.

• Hugs
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020

I am sorry for your loss. I am sure that your feline friend was happy to have you there until the very end. Best!

• Hugs
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I can relate to this post so much. Had to put my cat down due to a tumor. He got me through so much shit (especially during high school) and was honestly my only friend in this life as well. Although the pain isn't as sharp as it was the first year he was gone the pain still remains especially when I think about him too much.

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you're able to heal even just a little.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hopeindeath! and Lostandlooking
MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
When I lose my cat, I will kill myself. If it weren't for pets, most of us would have no one to stay here for . I am sorry for your loss, for what it's worth putting them down is the exact death all of us want so, they couldn't have gone out a more preferable way.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Lostandlooking and Greenberg