J

jjt82

Feb 6, 2024
Hi all, have been a member for a while but first time posting.

I'm from the UK, I'm 41, married with 2 young kids.

I can't cope with life anymore especially work. I'm on meds but not sure if they are helping. Really need to put an end to all this. It's a very hard decision especially having young kids. Just trying to bring myself to end it all.

Think I'm going for the rope method. It seems the easiest way as sourcing SN seems difficult.

Not sure what other options in life I have. I feel disliked by everyone, have no friends or social life.

Anyway, I felt I just needed to write something and really starting to decide what to do.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine it must be painful what you go through, it certainly is such a cruel existence where there's all this suffering. But anyway I wish you all the best in what you decide.

Reactions: jjt82
-Link-

-Link-

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
If you are unsure if the meds are helping while at the same time literally staring down at the end of your rope, then I think it's safe to say the meds are not helping, or at the very least that the meds could use some adjusting. With some medications, and this can vary from patient to patient, tolerance can develop where it might have been initially helpful but declines in effectiveness over time.

If you are under the care of a doctor, I would go into an appointment, tell them of your worsening situation and that you want to look at medication changes.

If you don't want to do this for yourself, then maybe look at it as doing it for your kids.

I know firsthand what it is to feel as if being out of options and giving serious consideration to taking the exit door. Know there is no judgement attached to what I'm saying here. It's only meant as advice and support, and I do wish you as well as can be under the circumstances.

Reactions: jjt82, Jarni and Olek Messier 87
Olek Messier 87

Olek Messier 87

Student
Sep 1, 2024
I couldn't have said it better than Grumble just above. Your statement hurts like hell, and I wouldn't allow myself to pass judgment on your situation either, but I really hope you'll find the courage to hold on, and find some more help.

Reactions: jjt82