happylilsht

happylilsht

Jan 23, 2021
I can't stop crying I can't take it anymore this is the worst iv ever felt i feel entirely hopeless I don't wanna fix anything I don't want to try anymore just being awake and conscious is exhausting i'm done ive been done years ago now i'm just more hurt i wish i never got to this point this pain is unbearable physical pain doesn't seem as bad in comparison anymore I'm considering slitting my wrist but i'm so scared of failing and getting saved that would bring me down to a whole new low I don't think i want to experience i just want to rest what can i do jumping or hsnging is too much effort and I don't want to go scared and alone i want to go comfortable while listening to someone's voice so I don't feel alone ok maybe not completely comfortable I wouldn't mind pain but guarantee to die and i can do it in bed maybe? Is that too unrealistic? My brain is foggy and vision is blurry researching methods is impossible I can't focus i want to die soon i'm suffering alone and I can't make anyone care and it won't even matter if they care only coz I'm suicidal then they're only pitying me i want someone to care for me and that won't happen coz i'm worthless i'm hurt and desperate for eternal sleep

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: OkFaithlessness, NormaJeane, Dead Meat and 14 others
C

Cronetappingout

Feb 13, 2020
Hugs. Dont act in impulse it will turn out badly. Can you find some way to comfort yourself tonight and get some rest. Your mind will work better if you are well rested.
Then do your research and decide what you want to do.
Sending you big peaceful hugs.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Beachedwhale, Fehler and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life can be cruel, I know how it feels to be desperate. I agree that acting impulsively isn't the best option as it can go wrong. If only we had an peaceful way out if we wanted one. I hope you find relief from your thoughts.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and Beachedwhale
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling like this, dear.

We don't deserve to suffer.

Just don't act impulsively.

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat