L

lella78

Jun 19, 2019
I am totally sure of ctb, because i am miserable, and i pushed for years just to avoid pain to my few beloved ones. but now i can't go on.
How do you cope with the guilty of letting them alone in pain?
In my case, i know that when it will happen and they will know, they will be devastated, but i have to go. it's been so brave to arrive here.

I know that it means that i have been "lucky", at least in this, because a lot of persons here, are here because of loneliness and bad families.
But in my case they did their best to give me a life despite the disability.

how do you cope with this issue? Ty

• Hugs
Reactions: pleasethistime, conveniently_dead, binturong and 1 other person
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I'm telling people I'm feeling tortured, my life is complete and it's no-one's fault, but my choice

T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
Apr 30, 2018
Hi, i just wanted to let you know that you are not alone in feeling this way. I've been living now for over 2 years just because I don't want to cause pain to my loved ones. That's the only reason. Cause I have been done for a long time now. It is really hard to fight the urges of wanting to CTB. Really really really hard. But I can't get over how my death will affect my mom, sister etc. It is just too much.

If you find a way please let me know how cause I feel like I am stuck on this earth until my loved ones are gone or until I die by accident/disease/old age.

• Hugs
Reactions: lella78 and LifeIsACurse
S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Hi, i just wanted to let you know that you are not alone in feeling this way. I've been living now for over 2 years just because I don't want to cause pain to my loved ones. That's the only reason. Cause I have been done for a long time now. It is really hard to fight the urges of wanting to CTB. Really really really hard. But I can't get over how my death will affect my mom, sister etc. It is just too much.

If you find a way please let me know how cause I feel like I am stuck on this earth until my loved ones are gone or until I die by accident/disease/old age.
Let me know too. I wish I could die and then clone myself so my family wouldn't be without "me".

Reactions: lella78 and transgenderfailure
T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
Apr 30, 2018
Let me know too. I wish I could die and then clone myself so my family wouldn't be without "me".
I understand the feeling. I hope we can find an answer to our immensely difficult situations.

Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
My family doesn't care, so no guilt there. I do feel terrible about leaving the only friend I still have though, especially because he isn't very social himself and he's a bit isolated. The fact of the matter is that I'm not ending my life on a whim, I simply have no choice after years and years of trying to push through in spite of all my issues. I wrote a letter for my friend to receive after my death, in which I explained that I really wish I could stay and be there for him, but as awful as I feel about it I have to go.

No one should be forced to live in agony just to please their loved ones, and no one should demand that of someone they care about. It's normal to feel guilty, but don't let it consume you. It's not like you're inconsiderate of their feelings and you're not deliberately hurting them either. You didn't ask to be born and you surely didn't ask to suffer like this.

Reactions: Going Home