cosimaniehaus

cosimaniehaus

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2020
Hi,.

I wanted to ask whether somone here on the site knows about some kind of spiritual guide for people who are willing to die. I mean, a written book that can be downloaded from the web,
mainly focusing on doing emotional work on yourself, but if it includes practical issues (how to prepare and comfort your loved ones for your death, what to do with your passwords,.etc), is not a problem either.

There a lot of book guides for people with terminal illness, but for most of us it's not the case. I can imagine that these kind of books are not easily get to be published, therefore I don't mind, if it's only available on torrent sites, or the dark web. Do you know about similar books?

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I've heard that Castaneda has some on death meditation? And maybe Tibetan Bon? I'm clueless though. What are your own views?

• Wow
Reactions: cosimaniehaus and clementinemelocotón
F

finalincarnate

Sep 13, 2024
It's not exactly what you want but Michael newton's Journey of souls and Destiny of souls (both are available for free on the tube in form of audiobooks). There he describes how souls study lives of humans across entire lifetime of earth; and once one is chosen, then soul and it's guide plan the fate together. After the incarnation council confirms it, to soul will be issued the target body to incarnate in. Or you can read Chapter 4 "Afterlife" from my How to die guide where I gather up Michael's work along with other esotheric studies. I'm attaching my guide to this message.

Attachments

• How to die.pdf
    337.6 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: cosimaniehaus