Fthis

Fthis

Student
Dec 8, 2020
I have two online friends and we're planning on taking SN at the same time. If one of us were to survive, would they be held responsible for our deaths or get in any legal trouble?

Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm exactly scared of the same.
That's why I'll just ctb alone if I ever do it.
Don't wanna get neither anybody's nor my life ruined.

• Love
Reactions: LunarPyotr, Fthis, Symbiote and 1 other person
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
This is really a difficult question since each country has a different law when it comes to this topic.
At first I would recommend you all to wipe your devices and re-setup them in order to avoid some shit like "Mr/Mrs xyz encouraged person 2 and person 3 to commit suicide together" or anything like that.

Also, don't send messages about where and when you all plan to commit suicide.
Use Keybase and create an account there with an throwaway mail.
Remember that Whatsapp, Telegram, IG, Snapchat and FB Messenger have cloud features and I don't know how Telegram handles it but for example Whatsapp saves messages for at least 30 days!!

If you need help with creating anon keybase account, feel free to PM me. I have a temporary mail provider that still works with Keybase

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I have two online friends and we're planning on taking SN at the same time. If one of us were to survive, would they be held responsible for our deaths or get in any legal trouble?

You could get in some legal trouble and sometimes may even face a civil lawsuit with the deceased person's family which sucks too. It's too risky to involve another person in a suicide pact, IMHO.

Reactions: Fthis
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
In jones town like 900 people ended up committing together, poison punch, it was really dark in the end as those who wanted out were held down and force fed the poison brew.

Good luck to anyone trying that in 2021 though! <3

• Aww..
Reactions: lofticries and Fthis