shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
Just want to say goodbye here. Planning to ctb imminently. My method just requires that I be alone for a while which is going to be a little tricky because I live with family and a few of them work from home, still, I think I can pull it off. I wanted to thank the site and anyone I have connected with, it has been a very helpful experiences. Here's to wishing I can find some peace this week.

• Hugs
Reactions: Preh1storic_Rib, boywhocriedwolf, etherealspring and 17 others
maynoname

maynoname

Student
Aug 13, 2024
i wish you to find peace !

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, FERAL_FRENZY, Tonkpils and 3 others
jepe24

jepe24

Shelly
Sep 6, 2024
My thoguths and prayers are with you
Please wish me luck aslo

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Tonkpils, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
S

scubadam

just a guy trying to find peace
Aug 4, 2024
we are happy we had you here. take care and good luck!

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Nothing87, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck! What's your method if I may ask.

Safe travels! I hope you find peace!

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Good luck! I hope you manage to find that peace you're looking for.

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, shadow999 and Praestat_Mori
JessIsAlive

JessIsAlive

Sep 9, 2024
Just want to say goodbye here. Planning to ctb imminently. My method just requires that I be alone for a while which is going to be a little tricky because I live with family and a few of them work from home, still, I think I can pull it off. I wanted to thank the site and anyone I have connected with, it has been a very helpful experiences. Here's to wishing I can find some peace this week.
thanks for sharing and I wish you luck
if you don't mind, will you share what method you plan to use?

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, shadow999 and Praestat_Mori
shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
Good luck! What's your method if I may ask.

Safe travels! I hope you find peace!
Full suspension hanging. Part of me wants to do SN but I need to first get some and second plan it right, and it seems a little tricky the second part IMO, I could be wrong though. Hoping my chosen method will work.
thanks for sharing and I wish you luck
if you don't mind, will you share what method you plan to use?
Hey someone else asked this before you and I just answered it :) full suspension hanging.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, JessIsAlive, Plato'sCaveDweller and 1 other person
H

hhttt25

Sep 7, 2024
My best wishes for you.

Reactions: shadow999
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Hpe u hve thght v creflly abt ths

Reactions: boywhocriedwolf, Kurai, locked*n*loaded and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Full suspension hanging. Part of me wants to do SN but I need to first get some and second plan it right, and it seems a little tricky the second part IMO, I could be wrong though. Hoping my chosen method will work.
With people in the house?

Hpe u hve thght v creflly abt ths
This^

Reactions: alltoomuch2
shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
With people in the house?

This^
Unfortunately I have to do it with one person in the house but the chances of them noticing me are nothing as they are on the third floor and I will be doing it in the basement which they don't seem to use at all. I don't know the source but I know on Wikipedia it says chances of dying are 70%. I'm aware of the risk just desperately want to leave. I've suffered greatly from psychosis and am still suffering from depression. If someone can convince me of a different method or not to do it for risk of it failing that would be fine, as far as deciding to CTB I've decided. I've suffered enough. Psychosis has destroyed my life.

• Aww..
Reactions: alltoomuch2 and SVEN
iamanavalanche

iamanavalanche

fast words, deliverance
May 20, 2024
im wishing you all the peace you deserve <3

• Love
jepe24

jepe24

Shelly
Sep 6, 2024
Quick question is using cable ties that are secure kinda the same way like will the body die in the same way

shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
I always feel so sad when I come across posts like this. All I can really suggest is leaving a note/timed text message somewhere so that your family won't see your body unprepared/they can call EMS to get you down without having to see you hanging at all.

I ultimately always hope that things can turn around for people on this website, but I also know that many of the people who make these posts won't be living for much longer. I hope you find peace, whatever that looks like for you. Sending you love.
Thanks, I wish things were getting better, they're just, not. Frankly I'm tired of trying because of the suffering that entails. I appreciate your thoughts.
Quick question is using cable ties that are secure kinda the same way like will the body die in the same way
I'm not sure. I'm using polyester rope and all the guides I can remember reading said to use rope.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Unfortunately I have to do it with one person in the house but the chances of them noticing me are nothing as they are on the third floor and I will be doing it in the basement which they don't seem to use at all. I don't know the source but I know on Wikipedia it says chances of dying are 70%. I'm aware of the risk just desperately want to leave. I've suffered greatly from psychosis and am still suffering from depression. If someone can convince me of a different method or not to do it for risk of it failing that would be fine, as far as deciding to CTB I've decided. I've suffered enough. Psychosis has destroyed my life.
I think myself and Dot just want to make sure you've thought it through bc of the chance you'll be found b4 succeeding. You could end up sectioned if discovered too early. It's risky, but I guess you need to do what you need to do based on your own best interests. I hope things go well for you.

• Love
Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live, alltoomuch2, shadow999 and 1 other person
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
I would not trust cable ties at all, most certainly not for something like full suspension. And it'll be extremely painful since they are so thin and rigid unlike a good 10-12mm polyester or polypropylene rope. you also can't make a noose knot (or any running loop knot) with cableties, so you'd potentially have issues there. If you're so desperate that you're wondering if you can hang with cable ties or shoelaces, then I'd advise against CTB since it's not worth the risk.

shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
I think myself and Dot just want to make sure you've thought it through bc of the chance you'll be found b4 succeeding. You could end up sectioned if discovered too early. It's risky, but I guess you need to do what you need to do based on your own best interests. I hope things go well for you.
thanks, I understand the concern. I don't want to get sectioned either. It's happened to me enough and it really doesn't help. It is risky and I'm wondering if I should wait to do a more reliable method, although I don't really see better method options. Ug I wish I could just get assisted suicide. Thanks again eh.

• Hugs
Reactions: alltoomuch2
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find the peace you search for, best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and shadow999
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
thanks, I understand the concern. I don't want to get sectioned either. It's happened to me enough and it really doesn't help. It is risky and I'm wondering if I should wait to do a more reliable method, although I don't really see better method options. Ug I wish I could just get assisted suicide. Thanks again eh.
Is there ever a period of time when everyone, other than you, is out of the house for several hours?

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Every good wish for finding your rest and peace.

shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
Is there ever a period of time when everyone, other than you, is out of the house for several hours?
Not usually, there is pretty much at least one person home other than me. Maybe on the weekends though.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and locked*n*loaded
allKae

allKae

die
Jan 14, 2024
Good luck on your way out, who knows, maybe one day it will be me.

B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
I don't know your story but having space and time alone will help you clear your head away from pressure. Sounds like you have a family at home. Hopefully you get support and love you need enough to change your plan and live happy. Good luck with everything!

Steff1337

Steff1337

Autistic and schizophrenic, please be respectful
Jun 21, 2024
Good luck, whatever path you choose to go by.

ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
Good luck 💙hope to make it too one day

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I wish you the best of luck and I hope that you find peace soon