Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
I became Fast friends with a user on the site @uwufox777

Bounded over quickly over a mutual love of retro video games and music. One of the only people that I've ever talked to off of this website.

I was kind of hoping they wouldn't spend their SN immediately after receiving it but after a prolonged amount of time of never logging into any of their accounts I think they are gone.

Can't stop crying writing this. Hurts so much I wanna vomit. Didn't expect any of us to hurt so much.

They didn't say goodbye but in hindsight their last message probably was. Screenshot 2024 09 25 103758

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: Unknown21, nir, absolutelyyou and 14 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
V sry rly undrstd how feel see many say ctb,rly make hurt ya v know this rly sad me hpn same many make sad, rly sad unvrs sad wrld all frnd lev etc rly know how human brain sffr no see frnd anymr say ctb ,hug

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: maniac116, noname223, Plato'sCaveDweller and 5 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. It hurts to lose people we feel connected to. 🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
🫂 I'm sorry for your loss. We're never ready for that kind of loss, even after preparing for it. It is one of the difficult aspects of making friends here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and CTB Dream
Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
🫂 I'm sorry for your loss. We're never ready for that kind of loss, even after preparing for it. It is one of the difficult aspects of making friends here.
Yeah they did tell me that at some point they wouldn't be around but at the same time I was kind of hoping that they were going to push out their deadline a little bit more.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti and _AllCatsAreGrey_