• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Not sure where to put this, and I have not spent a lot time here. If it's inappropriate, completely obvious and used by everyone here already, please just delete it.

It's a link to a Psych forum with input on all kinds of diagnosis and the questions people have. I haven't seen any recent active threads, but you can play with the topics settings and see what other people with a mental health diagnoses are dealing with it.

Really, if this just doesn't belong here, just get rid of it. I find it helpful to read other people's Experiences, but it could be redundant to others.

Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
Not sure where to put this, and I have not spent a lot time here. If it's inappropriate, completely obvious and used by everyone here already, please just delete it.

It's a link to a Psych forum with input on all kinds of diagnosis and the questions people have. I haven't seen any recent active threads, but you can play with the topics settings and see what other people with a mental health diagnoses are dealing with it.

Really, if this just doesn't belong here, just get rid of it. I find it helpful to read other people's Experiences, but it could be redundant to others.
Thanks didn't know about this, I do sometimes find it helpful to hear other people's experiences.