T

thatisitguy

Jul 11, 2024
As I posted before, I believe I am in serious legal trouble.

I was coming home from the store and saw people who you don't want to see at your place. Had I been there a minute earlier then there's no way of telling where I would be right now. I am in a safe place. I've been struggling regardless and you don't prepare as much as I have if you think things will work out. I've had it good, very good. I've seen my life on a downward spiral for awhile and reached a point where death is preferable. So I took my blues and am waiting for it to hit me and take me out. There's no way out of it. I spent the last two hours pondering and accepted that this is the best choice for me.

I don't think I have much time left. I wish things could had been different but it is what it is. My only hope this works. I will be shocked if it doesn't.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tonkpils, ctbusser, iloveloving and 14 others
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I hope you find peace & never suffer again🌹💔

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Plato'sCaveDweller
T

thatisitguy

Jul 11, 2024
I hope you find peace & never suffer again🌹💔
Thank you

I started taking blues and then testing my urine to ensure it contain fentanyl. I took more than 40 blues. I can honestly say that I have reached a level of happiness that is so great that it's unfamiliar. It's not the drugs. It's the realization that (hopefully) this is the end of my suffering and there is no going back to what has been done. I wish I could had done this on the weekend instead of midweek. But I am in a wonderful, quiet, beautiful, safe place.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tonkpils, maniac116, sancta-simplicitas and 7 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Sorry it had to come to this. I hope you find your peace.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, maynoname and Unknown21
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for a peacefull, tranquil and gentle sleep. Rest well.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you find peace.

T

TinyGuy

Aug 30, 2024
Goodbye I hope it's painless and peaceful

attheend13

attheend13

Oct 1, 2023
As I posted before, I believe I am in serious legal trouble.

I was coming home from the store and saw people who you don't want to see at your place. Had I been there a minute earlier then there's no way of telling where I would be right now. I am in a safe place. I've been struggling regardless and you don't prepare as much as I have if you think things will work out. I've had it good, very good. I've seen my life on a downward spiral for awhile and reached a point where death is preferable. So I took my blues and am waiting for it to hit me and take me out. There's no way out of it. I spent the last two hours pondering and accepted that this is the best choice for me.

I don't think I have much time left. I wish things could had been different but it is what it is. My only hope this works. I will be shocked if it doesn't.
I wish you peace I hope the other side is a warm hug.

T

thatisitguy

Jul 11, 2024
Sadly I failed.

I can only imagine how bad my hangover will be today. I cannot believe I took all those bills and I'm alive. I guess I need to upgrade my method. It's amazing how hard it is to off yourself.

On the plus side, I am still in a safe, peaceful, quiet serene place. I know that I can go through with ending my life. I am really proud of myself. Another plus side is not having to give a fuck anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Tonkpils, SVEN, rozeske and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best, I hope you find peace from the suffering.

Reactions: Maríasp
M

mfjajs

Aug 10, 2024
How did you fail?

How long u needed to pass out? What happened after taking sn?

Visit some doctor.

T

thatisitguy

Jul 11, 2024
How did you fail?

How long u needed to pass out? What happened after taking sn?

Visit some doctor.
I didn't take SN. I took 40-some fentanyl pills, 10 norcos and a few perocets. I don't know why it didn't work. I didn't pass out although I did get sleepy.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: mfjajs, LifeQuitter and maynoname
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Sorry your plan didn't work out but you can now rethink your plan & tweak it to work next time.
And remember, you only have to succeed once.
Peace & love 🌹💔

N

nasigoreng99

Aug 23, 2024
I didn't take SN. I took 40-some fentanyl pills, 10 norcos and a few perocets. I don't know why it didn't work. I didn't pass out although I did get sleepy.
I'm sorry you failed, my friend.
I really hope you will be succeed in your next attempt so you don't have to suffer anymore.

L

legoshi

Sep 3, 2024
Man what! Maybe something saved you for a reason. Maybe you got a great life ahead of you and those legal troubles you are stressing over will pass. You are built different bro, you can handle those legal problems man.