W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
Fuck! I thought that I found it with my belt last time, but it just didn't work at all with my 11mm rope this time. I'm also afraid of causing brain damage even though I'm not attempting, I saw some dude saying that you could get it after cutting blood supply for 5 seconds. Not only that but I read a fucking thread on here from a guy that woke up after falling unconscious with full suspension. He said that he hyperventilated before doing it which might be why, but why the fuck can some people make themselves pass out with their hands and I can't do it when I'm pushing almost my entire bodyweight down.

I've tried practicing with my fingers around my adams apple but I can barely feel a pulse and the arteries feel too deep. I've tried tilting my head backwards to expose my neck and then pusing inwards on the sides of my adams apple where I feel a pulse, but it just doesn't work. I just get this slight numb sensation in my head, but it doesn't escalate from that. I don't get the effect where the room starts to turn dark, just nothing.

I need this to work as I literally have no other option. I have a strong 11mm static rope meant for climbing and being used in small elevators so it won't break, my only issue is finding my sweet spot. When I try to close the grip on the sides of my adams apple it just feels like I'm crushing my adams apple and nothing else.

2971410163_402b03a68b.jpg

I have one of these retarded adams apples so I don't know if that's playing a factor or not. Why must my body literally be shit at everything. I mean come the fuck on my body has to realize at some point that this shit isn't working out and that it should at least make it easy for me to pass out. Fucking fuck and if that one guy said that he woke up during full suspension doesn't that mean that you could theoretically survive full suspension if the pressure isn't on the correct place? Seriously fuck this shit.

Does anyone have any tips?

Reactions: Pressed carotid, Feline, siray and 2 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
Fuck! I thought that I found it with my belt last time, but it just didn't work at all with my 11mm rope this time. I'm also afraid of causing brain damage even though I'm not attempting, I saw some dude saying that you could get it after cutting blood supply for 5 seconds. Not only that but I read a fucking thread on here from a guy that woke up after falling unconscious with full suspension. He said that he hyperventilated before doing it which might be why, but why the fuck can some people make themselves pass out with their hands and I can't do it when I'm pushing almost my entire bodyweight down.

I've tried practicing with my fingers around my adams apple but I can barely feel a pulse and the arteries feel too deep. I've tried tilting my head backwards to expose my neck and then pusing inwards on the sides of my adams apple where I feel a pulse, but it just doesn't work. I just get this slight numb sensation in my head, but it doesn't escalate from that. I don't get the effect where the room starts to turn dark, just nothing.

I need this to work as I literally have no other option. I have a strong 11mm static rope meant for climbing and being used in small elevators so it won't break, my only issue is finding my sweet spot. When I try to close the grip on the sides of my adams apple it just feels like I'm crushing my adams apple and nothing else.

2971410163_402b03a68b.jpg

I have one of these retarded adams apples so I don't know if that's playing a factor or not. Why must my body literally be shit at everything. I mean come the fuck on my body has to realize at some point that this shit isn't working out and that it should at least make it easy for me to pass out. Fucking fuck and if that one guy said that he woke up during full suspension doesn't that mean that you could theoretically survive full suspension if the pressure isn't on the correct place? Seriously fuck this shit.

Does anyone have any tips?
I think all that talk in "[Discussion] Something really cool I just noticed" is messing with my head...

W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
I feel like there should be an entire thread dedicated to finding the sweet spot.

Reactions: x-Ace-x, Pressed carotid and FaceOfSilence
W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! I've been pushing at my neck all day as far as I fucking can. I push in as hard as I can where I find a slight pulse, but fucking nothing!

How the fuck is this so fucking easy for some people?!

Reactions: Pressed carotid, PatrickG and Feline
W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
I think a lot of people on here think they've found it because their vision gets slightly blurred. I've dug at my throat like an animal trying to compress this shit.

Reactions: Earlgrey177 and Pressed carotid
W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
"Compressing with your fingers the artery is unnecessary and very hard because you need to appy 3 kg of pressure."

-From NoLifeNoPain

Reactions: x-Ace-x and felix