toxicjester

toxicjester

The world’s worst jester
Dec 11, 2023
How do you comfort your trans partner who doesn't pass? It doesn't matter what I personally believe about my partner but what she says is true. Whenever her dysphoria gets bad I can't help her. She's been on HRT for 4+ years and got nothing. What am I supposed to say or do? What would you want from your partner if you were in that position?

deathwish

deathwish

-
Jun 16, 2018
I'd check a forum or chat space for trans specific discussion, I'm sure you can get better answers. If you don't know where to start, just try hitting up reddit or discord. It sounds tough, I'm sorry and hope you can find some good advice. There's definitely others who've been there.

toxicjester

toxicjester

The world’s worst jester
Dec 11, 2023
I'd check a forum or chat space for trans specific discussion, I'm sure you can get better answers. If you don't know where to start, just try hitting up reddit or discord. It sounds tough, I'm sorry and hope you can find some good advice. There's definitely others who've been there.
I've tried that but most people tend to just say "just be there for her!" And that's what I'm trying to do but it doesn't work. That or people will say "that's something you can't do anything about and that she has to work on" and that answer is so frustrating cause it doesn't do anything for either of us when she's having an especially bad time