P

PoisonedOxygen

May 20, 2023
My mental health is deterioating, i've increased the dose of citalopram today in hope it'll help. I feel like biggest shit. I got a job that i've wanted so bad and now i hate it, the boss is shady, the people are mean and toxic. Everything is wrong not like i expected. I have nobody to talk to, my brain is killing me. I would like to have normal brain. I can tell everything is wrong again. I have moment when i cry hysterically. I almost dont have money again. I need a fucking tutrial how to fix my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and fleetingnight
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: PoisonedOxygen and Praestat_Mori
burntboy

burntboy

Jun 13, 2024
used to take citalopram too; turns out that fucker triggered my mania. check out w ur doctor if you're not going tru the same
mania can be for some people very painful

• Wow
Reactions: PoisonedOxygen
P

purplesky

I live to sleep, sleep is my only peace!
May 9, 2024
P

PoisonedOxygen

May 20, 2023
used to take citalopram too; turns out that fucker triggered my mania. check out w ur doctor if you're not going tru the same
mania can be for some people very painful
How did you know, what were the symptoms?

SmallRedHawk

SmallRedHawk

Jun 16, 2023
My mental health is deterioating, i've increased the dose of citalopram today in hope it'll help. I feel like biggest shit. I got a job that i've wanted so bad and now i hate it, the boss is shady, the people are mean and toxic. Everything is wrong not like i expected. I have nobody to talk to, my brain is killing me. I would like to have normal brain. I can tell everything is wrong again. I have moment when i cry hysterically. I almost dont have money again. I need a fucking tutrial how to fix my life.
Hello, I also recently got a job I wanted for ages and thought would be perfect, but it is also actually shit and I hate it with my whole being. The coworkers are rude and all have superiority complexes and I am being badly overworked for minimum wage.

Only good thing to come from it is that it has given me a little more motivation to work towards something better suited to my interests. I need my job to align with my hobby and need to be learning things that are useful to me. I don't want to be stuck in this workplace any longer.

I only share this rant to show you are not alone in this situation. I say try to let this bad job fuel your motivation for something better. It doesn't matter how many times you have to retry, start something new, it will all help you to find something that is better for you. There is no need for a tutorial, there will not be any one clear path, just many options and experience plus learning to come from them.

Good luck my friend, I will be trying for something better for my life as well.

• Love
Reactions: PoisonedOxygen