Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

hellworld_kickflip888
Feb 23, 2019
Apparently he had 4 grams (yes, GRAMS) of Xanax and 3 grams of kratom and said he was going to find anything else that he could take.

I tried calling him, dial tone, then voicemail...
I tried calling him a few minutes later...
Instant voicemail.
He turned off his phone.

About 1.5 hr after his phone turned off, I found his sister's Twitter and she's trying to get his address and I believe she called the ambulance. Either way, someone's getting to him soon.

I just wanted to help him. I wasn't even going to give him the typical pro-life bullshit. I was going to give him resources from this forum. I didn't want him to botch it, and he also asked about being my partner about an hour before he did all this. I told him yes, but he just jumped right into CTB. I don't know why. He just said he didn't want to wait.

I hope he's not angry at me and I fucking PRAY he doesn't get arrested or that his parents don't kick him out.

I don't think he could already be braindead or unrevivable after an hour, but we'll see. I'll give updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gray Wounds, Final Escape, ShadowOfTheDay and 1 other person
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Well he's probably going to get sent to a psych ward.

Reactions: Taylor and Cookiedough8956
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Maybe. Fucking sucks.

He will probably only be there for a week max. He just has to learn how to play the game. Participate, don't act out, and contract for safety.

Reactions: ShadowOfTheDay
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Apparently he had 4 grams (yes, GRAMS) of Xanax and 3 grams of kratom and said he was going to find anything else that he could take.

I tried calling him, dial tone, then voicemail...
I tried calling him a few minutes later...
Instant voicemail.
He turned off his phone.

About 1.5 hr after his phone turned off, I found his sister's Twitter and she's trying to get his address and I believe she called the ambulance. Either way, someone's getting to him soon.

I just wanted to help him. I wasn't even going to give him the typical pro-life bullshit. I was going to give him resources from this forum. I didn't want him to botch it, and he also asked about being my partner about an hour before he did all this. I told him yes, but he just jumped right into CTB. I don't know why. He just said he didn't want to wait.

I hope he's not angry at me and I fucking PRAY he doesn't get arrested or that his parents don't kick him out.

I don't think he could already be braindead or unrevivable after an hour, but we'll see. I'll give updates.
:( Are you okay?

Reactions: DivorceIsMyWhy
ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
He will probably only be there for a week max. He just has to learn how to play the game. Participate, don't act out, and contract for safety.
Oh, yes! The highly effectual "safety plan" contract. As if suicidal individuals are in any position to stop themselves from having suicidal thoughts. I swear, the state of "mental health" industry is a fucking travesty.

Reactions: Moogle, Meretlein and Redt2go
Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

hellworld_kickflip888
Feb 23, 2019
Update: He was fine. He was at fuckin work. Apparently he turned off his phone and never went through with it. Now his grandma is keeping an eye on him and he's probably pissed with me. Oh well.

Reactions: Gray Wounds, Meretlein and Redt2go
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Update: He was fine. He was at fuckin work. Apparently he turned off his phone and never went through with it. Now his grandma is keeping an eye on him and he's probably pissed with me. Oh well.

Hey it turned out a lot better than I thought it would. Just tell him that you panicked and weren't thinking straight.

Reactions: Jacquelyn and Redt2go