J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Will they ever forgive me that the only way to end this emotional, and mental pain is to end it all? I hope they forgive me. I been so strong for so long I can't do it anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: Somage, demuic, FuneralCry and 2 others
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
Well, I think nobody really understands us (except for us obviously). People who don't suffer from depression or any other mental illness just think we are "crazy" and we need "professional" help.

They can't understand how we feel and that we just want peace. So I don't really know if they could forgive us, but I hope they will be able to let us go someday.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, FuneralCry and Journeytoletgo
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
They might forgive you somehow but those who really love you, will miss you and be sad forever. At least my dad will! (in case he doesn't have a heart-attack or stroke once he finds out I'm gone :( )

• Aww..
Reactions: demuic and Journeytoletgo
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is selfish for people to expect you to stay alive and suffer. Suicide should be seen as an rational alternative to when the pain gets too much, people should accept it. I know people would be sad as suicide is a pain cycle, to end ours we pass it on to someone else. In my case I plan to write a note saying 'I will be at peace now' and there is 'nothing you could have done'. This may give some closure.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic and Journeytoletgo
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
It is selfish for people to expect you to stay alive and suffer. Suicide should be seen as an rational alternative to when the pain gets too much, people should accept it. I know people would be sad as suicide is a pain cycle, to end ours we pass it on to someone else. In my case I plan to write a note saying 'I will be at peace now' and there is 'nothing you could have done'. This may give some closure.
I just don't want them to blame themselves for so many circumstances out of their control. I know me too I will write a note stating I been suffering emotionally for years and there is nothing they could really do to end my pain inside that said I just feel they will blame themselves but I hope they don't. They really couldn't save me. My parents are older now hitting 65 soon, however my younger siblings, old friends, some of them will hurt by it however I just don't want anyone to feel it was their fault.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry